Chapter 12~ Special Christmas Chapter!

A/N: SPECIAL P.O.V. OF FLYNN!

{Flynn's P.O.V.}

I can't believe that witch of a mom that Rap has! She fricking kicked me out! Me and Rap, we were having a good time. We weren't bothering anybody!

"Rap didn't even want me to leave!" I slapped the car wheel, "It's all that witch's fault. And we were so close! SO CLOSE!"

I accidentally hit the wheel and swerved across the lane. Honking pursued, "Hey! HEY! I KNOW I KNOW! Jeez calm down."

"I FRICKING HATE GOTHEL!"

few weeks later, Christmas Eve.

{Elsa's P.O.V.}

It was Christmas Eve which meant NO SCHOOL!

"ELSAAAAAA! DEAREST SISTER!"

I rolled my eyes and smiled at Anna's screeching, "Yes most annoying sister?"

She was in my doorway, twirling her hair, "Wellllll, I organized: A CHRISTMAS EVE PARTY! And invited all our friends! And Jaaaack!"

I threw my pillow at her, "Shut up! What about food?"

Anna smiled, "Well since it's Christmas Eve party, I hired catering. Plus, Mom and Dad are out of town for the weekend so, THE HOUSE IS FREEEEE!"

I couldn't hide my smile, "Ohhhh Anna. All right."

Anna started walking away, "Even if you said no, everyone was already coming."

 {Rapunzel's P.O.V.}

Anna invited me to a Christmas Eve party tonight. I even convinced Gothel to let me go. I secretly don't call her "Mother Gothel" anymore because she's NOT my mom.

"Gothel! I have to leave early because I have to leave early and help set up."

Gothel came into my room and leaned in my doorway, "Oh honey, call me MOTHER Gothel."

I pushed past her, "You're not my mom, so no. And I'm leaving. Bye."

She gripped my arm, "am your mother. Goodbye dear."

I walked down the winding stairs, "My mother. PSSH, yeah right. I bet Flynn'll be there. THEN I can talk to him!

I revved up my engine and backed out of our driveway. Gothel leaned out the window to say something but I couldn't hear her but I watched her mouth slip into an evil Grinch-like grin.

{Hiccup's P.OV.}

I can't believe was invited to Anna's party. ME! HICCUP VILKING! I called Merida.

"Hello?"

"Hey. Hiccup. What's goin on?"

"Oh nothing, just wondering about the party..."

"Are ye nervous?"

"NO! I'm just wondering, is it a dressy affair?"

She scoffed, "PSH, only if you want. i'll be wearing nice pants and a shirt."

"Oh okay. Do I bring something?"

She laughed, "Oh mah god, Hic. NO. Chill you're okay, okay?"

I laughed and blushed, "Well see you later."

A FEW HOURS LATER

{Jack's P.O.V.}

I pulled up in front of Elsa's "house". I should have said palace.

Elsa came out to greet me. She was wearing a little Santa cap and a gold dress, "Hey Jack. Come on in, it's cold outside."

I was welcomed by, not a blast of music, but a small orchestra playing in a room I could only call a parlor. Anna was talking to Tiana and Kristoff and I saw Flynn and Rapunzel whispering in the corner.

"Well dinners at 7:00 so you can do as you please."

We walked through a doorway and I noticed a small plant hanging, "Miseltoe."

She turned around and faced me with a small smile, "You don't want to get on the naughty list." Then she pulled me in.

I closed my eyes and waited. Then I heard the clicking of heels as I opened my eyes and saw her walking away, laughing.

{Merida's P.O.V.}

I was talking to some girl named Meg when I saw Hiccup walk in. I politely excused myself and walked over.

"Hey Hiccup."

He turned around, "Oh hi Merida! Where do I put this gift?"

I pointed to a table already overflowing with gifts, "Over there. When you're done follow me."

He put down the box and followed me through a doorway, "Hey look. Miseltoe."

I turned around and smirked, "But if you insist."

Then we kissed. A true Christmas miracle.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! HAPPY CHANUKAH! HAPPY KWANZA! HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR! THANKS FOR 580+ READS!

Love, purplesweaters