Chapter 27

{Jack's P.O.V.}

I walked down the hall in school. It was very boring *sigh* but Elsa said she'd meet me for surprise!!1!!1!

I checked the post-it note, Room 310, and checked the room. It's Room 310.

I knocked, "Elsa?"

I heard a giggle and opened the door. Elsa was there. With Hans on top of her.

"Oh hey Jackie. I just wanted to say, babe, we're so done. But if you're ever down for just some casual stuff, we're free."

Hans laughed, "Yeah Jackie but she's mine."

I covered my face in horror and cried.

Lik if u cri evry tim... :(

{Merida's P.O.V.}

Hiccup was holding my hand as we crossed the street. I laughed at his incredibly corny joke.

"So Merida, when am I coming over your place darling?"

I rolled my eyes (such sass), "Wednesday."

A car came and Hiccup pushed me out of the way. He got plowed over by the steamroller.

"*Gasp!* Hiccup! Baby!"

I watched as his squished body was stuck to the steamroller's wheel. I screamed a horrified scream and kneeled down in the middle of the street.

Another car came and squished me too.

{Hiccup's dead P.O.V.}

It's actually quite nice being dead. I was standing in the dark when I saw an outline of a person walk towards me.

"Merida! How'd you get here?"

She shrugged, "Accidentally...."

I hugged her, "Oh no! This is all my fault!"

She kissed me, "No, it was my choice to die. I love you baby!"

Then we had a long smooch.

{Elsa's P.O.V.}

I giggled into Hans's mouth, "I feel bad about Jack."

Hans pushed me against the wall, "Forget about him. You have me."

Jack looked up at us, "You know I'm still here right?"

I waved him away, "Shoo!"

He did the sign and stomped away. Hans kissed me more.

"Well now I'm the prince of Arendelle right?"

I glared at him, "We're not married."

Hans got down on one knee, "Not yet we're not. Elsa, will you marry me?"

I sniffed, "Of course!"

He gave me the ring and we kissed again.

{Rapunzel's P.O.V.}

I was in the hospital. My mom was helping me birth the baby.

"Push! It's almost here!"

I cried out in pain. Eugene was in the chair, groaning, about to pass out.

The doctor smiled at me, "Congratulations! You just gave birth to twins! A boy and a girl!"

I gave a sigh of relief and held my babies, "What should we name them?"

Eugene swallowed loudly, "Emily and Eli."

I smiled, "Perfect."

Then with all my strength I hurled them at the window, "Goodbye Emily and Eli!"

Hello! Thanks for 6k!!!!

If you didn't guess, this is a joke. I thought my readers would like at least something to read. Hopefully it made you laugh/worried!

Love, purplesweaters