Chapter 14

{Elsa's P.O.V.}

I woke up the next morning flushed in the face and feeling more alive than ever.

I looked over at him and saw the sun catch his snow white hair. Then I realized, "Jack! JACK! WAKE UP IT'S CHRISTMAS!!"

He sat up groggily and rubbed his eyes, "What? Really," he yawned, "Oh Elsa. But I got my wish last night. And a wonderful present too."

I pulled on my robe and slipped into slippers, "Do you think anyone actually went home?"

He leaned on his elbow, "Anyone in "your royal court"? Probably not."

I dragged him out of bed, "Come on! We have to go wake up the rest of the house!"

I got a bell and ran around ringing it screaming in the halls, "GUYS! WAKE UP! IT'S CHRISTMAS!"

People slowly came out of their rooms and begun to walk downstairs.

"Elsa! Merry Christmas!"

I hugged Anna, "Merry Christmas sis!"

She raised one eyebrow and smirked, "I heard you and Jack hooked up last night."

I pushed her and she laughed, "Shut up Anna!"

She walked down the stairs, "That's why I dismissed dinner early, duh!"

{Jack's P.O.V.}

I watched her run down the halls ringing a bell and screaming happily.

Hiccup walked over, "Nice one Jack."

"What are you talking about?"

He scoffed, "We all know what happened last night. It's so obvious."

I ruffled his hair, "You're just jealous."

He crossed his arms, "Nope. We're in the same club now."

I high fived him, "With Merida? Sweet!"

Merida came out into the hallway with her hair up and a really long t-shirt on, "Who called me name?"

I chuckled, "HICCUP here has something to say to you! But I have to go help, uh, in the kitchen! Yeah. In the kitchen!"

{Hiccup's P.O.V.}

"Uh. Merry Christmas Merida!"

She squinted her eyes, "That's what ye woke me up for? Well Merry Christmas and I'm going baaaaaaaack to bed."

I grabbed her waist, "Come on! It'll be fun."

She groaned, "Alright, alright. I'm coming."

When we were downstairs Merida was pouting, "Come on they said. It'll be fun they said."

Mulan shoved a plate of pancakes in front of her, "It will be fun if you stop complaining. Eat up. There's blueberry, banana, chocolate chip, sprinkles, and plain. There's also a whole wheat stack if you prefer."

I took a few, "Thanks Mulan. They look great."

She smiled and turned around, "Don't thank me. Thank Frosty in there."