Chapter 28

{Merida's P.O.V.}

I nervously pulled at my fingers the entire bus ride home. I got a C on my art project.

"Oh come on Scott, you'll be fine."

Not even Mulan could clear my clouded thoughts, "It's not just that. Hiccup's comin ova tonight."

She huffed and rolled her eyes, "Whatever Mer, but that is just a reason to postpone you telling them about the C."

I tugged at one of my curls, "Still! Me parents said that if I get one C on me report card, they'll take away my bow and I can't go to Scotland this summer!"

Mulan rolled her eyes, "Well maybe you can get your nerdy boyfriend to help you study."

Hiccup leaned over the seat from behind, "Are you ladies talking about meeeee?"

I shoved his head back, "No leave us alone you weirdo."

He snickered and sunk back into his seat, "Whatever love."

I stood up in my seat, "Wanna repeat that again you little-"

"MERIDA!", the bus driver screamed, "SIT DOWN!"

I sunk back down into my seat, "Ooooh I'mma getcha for that Hiccup."

I heard laughing from both Hiccup and Mulan as the bus driver glared at me in the mirror.

{Elsa's P.O.V.}

I was on the bus sitting next to Jack. We didn't talk much but we were silently holding hands.

I pulled out my phone and found Rapunzel in my messages, "Rap, Anna and I are leaving for Arendelle Friday. Want to come with?"

I closed my phone and leaned my head on Jack's shoulder, "What's wrong, Snowflake?"

I sighed and looked out the window, "Nothing. I'm just a little nervous about leaving Friday, that's all.

He rubbed his thumb over my knuckles, "I wish I could come. Wait, can I come?"