Chapter 24

{Elsa's P.O.V.}

I pulled away from Jack, "How'd you know it was me?"

He smirked, "You walked in so elegantly and sat down like you spent ten years in a school for manners."

I tucked a blue hair behind my hair, "Was it that obvious? I thought that my entirely black outfit and huge red bandana kinda hid my elegance."

Jack touched my hair, "Blue? When did this happen?"

I adjusted my bandana and rubbed a piece of hair between my fingers, "It's washable," my fingers were coated in blue powder, "See?"

"Cool. Why'd you do this?"

I blushed and was kinda embarrassed, "I dunno. I just thought that maybe, you'd like me more this way."

He raised one eyebrow, "What? Are you crazy? This looks so fake. You're much prettier without your eyes being coated in charcoal. And why would I like you more anyway?"

I shrugged, "You seem to like rebel-y people. I always thought I was too proper for you."

Jack cuddled me close to him, "Babe, I like for you, duh. You don't need to be anyone."

{Rapunzel's P.O.V.}

"I can't believe we convinced Elsa to do that."

Anna giggled, "Well you're next sexy mama."

I shoved her playfully and she laughed at her own joke, "But seriously, we're gonna make you look marvelous!"

I sat down on the chair in front of Anna, "Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, do what you must. But not too much lipstick."

Anna pulled out eyeshadow, "I think we're going to make you a hipster."