Chapter 8

{Rapunzel's P.O.V.}

TIME TO GO DRESS SHOPPING! I even covinced Anna and Elsa to come along with Merida and I. Tiana said she'll try and meet us, but I know she has singing lessons so I didn't count on it.

"UGGGGGH MERIDA! HURRY UP! YOU'VE BEEN IN THERE FOR ALMOST FIVE MINUTES!" I had had enough of Merida's stalling. I yanked open the stall curtain.

"HEY! What if I was changin?!" she said all red in the face. Partially of anger but mostly of embarassment. I looked at her and the dress. It was teal blue with a ring of gold at the edges and white underneath.

I was impatient so I said, "It's perfect, wonderful and great. You look fab, my turn."

I had five dresses I really liked and had to do this quick, before Anna showed up with the surprise dress I bought Elsa. I slipped into the stall and tried on all five. I only came out to show them my favorite one. I was light purple and a full ball gown. There were suns accents all around it.

Elsa smiled at me, "You look beautiful. It's perect, honest."

I smiled and squealed, "I got you a surprise, Anna should be arriving with it any..."

With a stomping of feet Anna had arrived, "Here, gasp, I am. Sorry, I'm, GASP, late. I saw one I liked and, HEAVE, tried it on. But besides me, here's your dress, DEEP BREATH NOISE, Elsa."

Elsa took the dress and looked at me, "May I use the stall?"

I pushed her into the stall, "You're so uptight and formal. Go try it on!"

{Elsa's P.O.V.}

The dress was beautiful. Too beautiful. I'll probably do something to ruin it. It was floor length but with a spilt leg. It had transparent blue sleeves and a cape. The dress was sparkly but not I-need-to-wear-sunglasses sparkly.

I thought that I looked nice so I took a few pictures in the mirror to send to the rest of the group.

All the responses were, 'Hot!' 'Cute.' 'You look great!' and stuff like that.

I was clicking around to fast and accidentally sent the picture to Jack! The only reason I had a conversation with him was because we were partners on a project together. But it said he read it and was typing a reply.

{Jack's P.O.V.}

Wow. She looked... Good. I've never really seen her making a face besides a scowl and that dress... Well now's the perfect time to make my move,

'Is that the dress I'll see you in?'

'Are you asking me to the dance?'

'Yup. You coming or not?'

'Uh.... Okay fine I'll go with you. But don't think this changes ANYTHING. I'll be waiting for an apology.'

I gave her what she wanted, 'Okay, listen I'm sorry. Now are we good?'

She never responded.

{Hiccup's P.O.V.}

Merida texted me. I don't even know how she got my number but who cares?! MERIDA TEXTED ME!

Okay I'm good now.

She only said, 'Hey it's Merida. We go to school together. Do you have a date?'

I stared at the phone for two whole minutes. Sounds like she asking me out.

I responded with, 'Nope just lost mine. And are you asking me out?'

She was typing, 'No.... Yes. Well do you want to... Go together?'

I smiled, 'Sure. Sounds like a plan.'

I could almost here her sigh with relief. Wait that sounded really creepy.....