A twin?!

I walk in the dining area, it has a long black table with a cream chandelier hanging in the  iddle of it with 12 black chairs and a dark green table cloth.

"C'mon dear seat here beside me."I was sitting across from a boy with the same platinum blonde hair drape infront of his forehead.He has his eyes fix on the meal. We were having steak.He look very hungry.

"Well go on dig in we will explain all of your question after this alright." I just nod my head and ate my meal. 

After we ate I usually will go to the kitchen and wash my own plate but mother stop me.

"Where are you going my dear?" She said while blocking my way.

"Um go to the kitchen to wash my plate?" I heard the boy scoff

"You don't go and wash your own plate we have peasents to do that." Said Lucius coldly.

Then he hit his cane on the floor a couple of times then the small creature came running and took our plates and ran back. I sat down again feeling bad because i could just wash my own plate.

"So how about we start shall we."

"First of this is your twin brother Draco Lucius Malfoy." 

"Um excuse me did i heard you right? Twin?"

Mother smile. And then it went a bit side ways.

The conversation  little downhill when i practically  trying not to cry.

"WELL IF YOU LOVE ME WHY THE HELL DID YOU LEFT ME THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!" Then suddenly the pictures that hang around the manor began to shake. I saw fear in the boys eyes while lucius only smile.

"Calm down ilaria please i will explain in detail just please calm down." Said mother calmly.

"You ilaria are as we said a witch, a very powerful witch you wouldn't need a wand you just have to control your magic by heart that made you very unique and also very dangerous."

"You came from a pure blooded blood line which contain very powerful witches and wizards. We sent you there so that the dark lord won't find you and use you."

"Wh- what? Am i halucinating?"

"Maybe you're tired how bout we talk again tommorow lets get you upstairs."

We got to my room i got change lay down and think to myself. 'What an awfully long day '