Yule ball. (part 1)

We were at the great hall having lunch when Dumbledore stood up and made an announcement, which made the whole houses cheer happily.

"As you know next week is the last week for this year so we will held our annual yule ball friday next week."He said with a big smile. The other houses cheered and gave a big applause.As i were talking about what to wear and all with the other slytherins,Fred pulled me aside.

"Hello darling." He said while tucking a strand of hair to the back of my head.It made me blush.

"Hi handsome." 

"So about the yule ball will you be my date milady." He said while bowing down and handing his hand. I was already laughing.

"Why yes of course it will be an honour ." I said while giving him a curtsy. We both laugh and walk until we reach the slytherins common room.

"Good day milady see you in potions." He said while bowing down.

"Good day to you too sir, yes we shall see eachother in potions." I said while giving him a curtsy.He wink at me before walking back to the griffindor's common room.I felt butterflies in my stomach.Oh i am so gonna tell mother about him.

We had free period so with that i wrote a letter to mother.

~ Dear Mother,

How are you? I am very happy here at Hogwarts, Im writing a letter to you its because i wanted to inform you about the yule ball that will be held next week on friday.

I'hv already got a date with Fred Weasley mother! Oh i am so excited this is going to be my first time attending a ball. Well thats all for now send my regards to father.

Love ilaria.~

After that i tied the letter to my pet owl which i name her ' eunoia ' which means good spirit in greek.

"Here take this back to the Malfoy Manor okey?" With that eunoia flew up in the sky.

I then heard a knock, it was pansy. "Ugh open up already i don't have all day."

"Omg relax i was in the bathroom what is it?" She rolled her eyes turn while fliping her black raven hair at my face and walk downstairs while saying in a very high pitch voice.

"Drackyyy where are you i'hv called that twin sister of yours mi amor." I swear im goin to throw hands on her someday. I got my books and saw draco alone.

"You took your sweet time to much you know?"He said while opening the door for me.

"Thankyou and no i lost my text book just now so i'hv got to raid my own dorm room." He scoffed.

"C'mon we're already late and we don't want to upset Snape." So we ran to potions. We got there 3 minutes late and snape made us sing the Hogwarts song. I was turly embrassed because Fred was there ughh.

"Next time.Don't.Be. Late. Now go to your assign seats." I stood there because Snape change my seats the other day. "Miss Malfoy aren't you goin to seat." 

"Um sir but you change my seats the other day." He look at me up and down when he ordered a hufflepuff to change seats.

"You with the glasses get up and seat there.Seat here. Miss Malfoy." It was George, i was thankful.

"If. You two talk as much until i could here your conversation.Im goin to change your seats."

We both nod. Then i heard a sound behind me. It was Fred.

"Pssst hey." He said quietly. I turn and smile. "So we meet again milady." He said with a smile i smile back .

"Why yes kind sir." We were both giggling. When George interupt us "Hey i know you just like eachother but can you do this lovely dovely thing outside?" He said raising an eyebrow. I elbowed him.

"Hey shut it" I said blushing.

Class was finally over in an hour or two i was so sleepy in Snape's class. We had our afternoon tea and we had the free period until dinner.

Draco came by my dorm room after dinner holding a tux one was and all black and the other one was and the other was a velvet dark green coat with a slik dark green tie.

"So which one are the best?" He said while holding both of it. "So?"

"The velvet coat looks nice." He nodded and put the black one on my bed and took the velvet coat to my mirror and look into it.

"Are you goin with pansy?" I ask while standing up and walk to the side of my mirror.

"Pansy? Hell no im goin just to get drunk." He said while turning away and sitting on my bed.

"But um are you two a thing or what?" He sit up fub his face.

"Me and Pansy? Never goin to work i don't like anybody." I nod.

"Are you goin with Fred?" Do i tell him the truth or what?

"Acually yes. Thats okey right?" I ask while the back of my neck.

"Yea its fine i guess, but if he tried to do anything funny i'll crucio the fuck outta him." He said firmly. "What about you what dress are you goin to wear?"  Shoot a dress, should i ask mother or mom?

"Oh um maybe i could ask mom to send me something." 

"Mom? Oh you mean that adopted muggle parents of yours?" 

"Hey they took care of me since i was a baby dont called them muggles. Just called them my unbiological parents dummy." I said while kicking his feet softly.

"Alright im sorry but you won't have to ask your ' unbiological parents' to sen you anything im sure mother will prepared for you something." He said calmly.

I nodded. "Hey its getting late im tired im gonna go to sleep now." 

"Oh alright okey then goodnight ilaria." He said while heading toward the door.