Yule ball.(last part)

The day finally came everyone was getting ready for the yule ball. I got up early took a shower, wash my hair and put on some makeup and did my hair. I put on some green eyeshadow,with some blush and a matte red lipstick.For my hair i did some curl, and wore the necklace that mother got and the snake earrings.The dress are beautiful i wore it and pose infront of the mirror.

Draco came in with his velvet green coat,his hair omg did he brush his hair in a slick back.

"omg draco." I say with a shock.

"What? Whats wrong?" He said while looking down at his tux.

"Your hair, no i won't let you go out with a slick back hairdo." He let out a groan and came towards me and sat on my vanity chair.

"Fine then fixed it." He said while covering his face.

"You better be thankful i used to do this to dad." I said while grabing my hair supplies.

"You mean-" 

"Shut up draco." 

After 20 minutes his hair was brand new.

"Damn i liked it thanks sissy." He said while playing with his hair.

"C'mon lets go i'hv a date you know." I said while pulling him out of my dorm room and going to the great hall.

The great hall were packed with people, all the girls were wearing various colours of dresses. I walk down the stairs with Draco. I could as if feel every eye on me and draco.I could hear whisper when i reach downstairs. 

"Look at them such a powerful twin."

"Look at her dress its so magnificant."

"Who evers dating one of them will be so lucky or probably dead." Then i heard one of the girl gigling.

As i stood there Fred came with a two coloured tie. One was a griffindor colour and the other was a slythrin colour.

"Hey omg thats a nice looking tie you got there." I said while adjusting his tie abit.

"Thanked me for it alright." Draco said.I smile and rolled my eyes at him.

"Take good care of her alright fred." Draco said while patting his shoulder. Fred gave a wide happy smile and nod.

"Oh look i want to show you something." I said to fred while pulling him into the light. My dress faded into a beautiful warm flame colour.I could hear the whisper and gasp.I smile proudly and thanked mother in my head.

"Bloody hell thats amazing ilaria!" Fred said while smiling.He then proceed to grab me by the waist and pulled me in for a dance.Every single pair of eyes when on us. I was happy,so happy.

"Fred everyone is watching." I said while blushing. Fred rolled his eyes and continued to sway me under the moon light which made my dress turn colours everytime it hit the moon light and also missed it. 

"Hey,ilaria i'hv wanted to ask you something." Fred said while looking at me shyly. Omg was he about to ask me to be his girlfriend right now?

"Will you um be my girlfriend?" Fred said while looking down.I was so happy i couldn't control it,so as a result i kiss him on the lips which made him jump a bit.

"Omg yes,yes, yes!" I said while kissing him.We were giggling and all.Fred were pulling me closer  by the waist it was magical.

Everything was fine until the great hall shook. I looked at fred, he look at me i saw fear in his eyes. This wasn't a normal night. I then saw Dumbledore with Harry they were discussing something.I was scanning the room to find draco but he wasn't in sight.The great hall's window were smash open then the room were full of people wearing scaring masks and black robes. I saw one bald headed walk with pride to the front of the line.he took one breath of air at said.