Nargles?

As i was walking on the school grounds , i saw a girl wearing a blue robe its called the Ravenclaw  house right? I was about to ignore her when some boys push her and her flyers fell.The boys were calling her names, i hate when boys do shit like that so i go there and stand up for her.

"Hey dickheads,the fuck did you do that for." I said as i were sheidling her from the 2 boys infront of me.They snickered.

" Who the hell are you huh?" Then the other boy elbowed the boy and whispered something and they ran off scared.

"Yea you better run stupid boys." I turn to see her struggling picking up the flyers so i help.

"Thankyou for your help. My name is Luna Lovegood." Huh cute name.

"Oh hey im-" as i was about to answer she said my name first.

"Ilaria Malfoy right?" I nodded. We were beginning to walk so i followed her.

"I didn't know draco have a sister."

"Um im his older twin actually." She seem surprise.

"Oh twin huh,thats nice." She said while looking at me.

"So uh thats a nice necklace." She hold her necklace and look at me.

"Its a charm actually. To keep the nargles away." She said softly. The hell was nargles.

"Whats a nargle?"

"Oh its a bad thing,you have lots of them in your head." I rub my head and think to myselft. 'Lots of them in here?'

"I got to go now i'hv potions what about you?" Ask Luna taking some flyers from me.

"Oh um herbology i gue- shoot im late gotta run see ya Lunaaa." I said while running back to the common room and run back to the herbology class.