A witch.

I woke up feeling so cold like it was snowing. Then suddenly i heard a knock. 

"Who is it?" I said while heading to the door.

"Just open the door will you." It sounded like a boy. Maybe it was Draco. I open the door and i was right.

"Oh hi, Draco right." 

"Yea um i wanted to give you this." It was a windbreaker.

"Um go get change mother wanted me to show you around. I'll wait for you downstairs, i'll give you 5 minutes." Damn what a weirdo.

I came downstairs and he was there. " You're late."

"Im sorry i misplace my shoes." He rolled his eyes and guestures his hands for me to get outside.

This place doesn't look to bad.Then suddenly Draco ask which school will i go to next week.

"School um i don't know mother didn't tell me anything yet." He nod his head while kicking some snow.

"So um maybe you'll go to my school, Hogwarts. Maybe you even get sorted in slytherin." Then suddenly the ground shake.

"Are you doing this" Said Draco with a scared face.

"What no." Then he took my hand and ran back inside.As soon as were inside mother ask where were we. Draco just said that we were outside trying to get to know eachother, and i nodded.Mother stare intensely at Draco so to break the ice i ask about school.

"So um mother? About school so um what about it." I ask while rubbing the back of my neck.

"Oh yes school how about you two go into the drawing room i will go shortly i just want to make myself some tea,do you two want some?" We shook our heads and i follow Draco into the drawing room.

"Wow pretty neat drawing huh?" I said while looking around. I turn to see draco sitting and looking iut the window.

"So um who drew these?" To my surprise he responded with "I did" Like damn a rich suckup kid who can draw? So cliche.

"Do you used to took drawing classes or?" I ask while touching some of the paintings tectures.

"No i was self taught, do you draw?" I sat down across from him. "Sometimes when i don't know how to express myself."

"Oh so um you know since your're my sister and all you can come here whenever you want, the drawing supplies are in that cupboard and the apron so that your shirt don't get dirty is in the cupboard opposite from it." He said while pointing to the cupboards. I smile and nod. Then mother came with a cup of tea.

"So are you ready my little witch and wizard." Mother said while smiling.

So we talk about school and about how being a witch nor a wizard is very extraordinary and also very dangerous for a witch like me.We talk about it for an hour and a half when suddenly Dobby came running.

"Im sorry maam for disturbing you but master wanted to see you it said it was urgent." Said Dobby while out of breath.

"Well we will end it here then and it is agree ilaria you will attend Hogwarts starting next week." Mother said with a smile.