Yule ball. (part 2)

The annual yule ball is tommorow everyone was busy trying out new makeup tutorials, hair tutorials while the boys were trying trying to swoon every girl in sight. I was surprise a few of the seniors were asking me.

"Hello ilaria" said a boy name Lucas while handing a white rose, his robe were blue,he's in ravenclaw. I smile and politly refused.

"Oh im so sorry fred already ask me." I said while smiling. He frown but he thankfully understood said sorry and walk away. Unlike some guys there i refused and they make a fussed about it.

"Hey sexy, wanna be my date to the yule ball tommorow?" While handing me a bouqeut of roses.

"Im sorry but someone has-" As i was about to finish my sentence this boy got all angry and threw the roses at my feet. "UGh relax i don't even want you,you're not even that pretty." He said while storming off. He then accidently hit Luna.

"UGH WATCH IT FREAK!" Said the boy pushing Luna aside. 

"Hey dipshit why the hell did you do that for!" I said firmly, while walking towards Luna to check if she was hurt.

"The fuck did you just called me Malfoy?" The boy said while slowly walking towards me.

"I said your are fucking dipshit." I said firmly while standing my ground. He was getting closer and a crowd was starting to form around us when i heard a deep voice.

"Leave her, Turner." I turn to see Draco and Fred side by side and behind them were the quitditch team holding bludger bat with a angry looking face.

"You know what will happen if you disrespect a Malfoy, Turner. You don't want daddy to get fired do you?" Draco said while cocking his head a bit. I turn back to the boy he sneered at me and push the crowd away so he could get away.

"Thankyou Draco." I said softly. 

"If anyone bother you again just let me know alright?" Draco said while leading the quitditch team to the field. Fred came close while helping me pick some of Luna's stuff that has fallen.

"Hey, you alright darling?" He said with a concern look on his face.

"Im fine Fred." i said while brushing some dirt of my robes.

"Luna,here your flyers."

"Thank you ilaria, fred i'll be going now have a good day and also thanked your brother for me." I nod.

"So about tommorow,what are you gonna wear?" Shoot i forgot my dress it hasn't arrived yet.

"Oh mother sent me a dress yesterday." Yes i lied.

"Oh really what colour?" Fuck what am i gonna tell him?

"Oh um just wait and see." I said while walking back.But i ran into Harry.Out of all the people in Hogwarts i ran into Harry.

"Ow." I rub my head and saw Harry.Fred was already holding my arm and set a foot infront of me.

"Ugh its you will you move aside i'hv an urgent meeting with Dumbledore." He said while holding a parchment of paper.

"You know its not that hard for you to say sorr you know?' i said while tucking a strand of hair behind my ears.

"Don't tell me what to do Malfoy."He said while rolling his eyes and flipping me off.Fred was getting really annoyed with Harry's attitude.

"Just let him be fred lets go." I said while pulling fred.

After dinner i went to lay on my bed when suddenly my pet owl who suddenly decided to come back to me after a week.I let her in with a box attach to it.I opened it up its from mother it has a note to it.

~Dear Ilaria

im sorry for letting eunoia go back a little late i was picking out a dress for you since you're goin with fred i thought about having a dress with two colours one is when you'll see now then the other colour will appeared when your dress hit any kind form of light it will become a warm flame colour like the griffindors.

Hope you like it.

Love Mother~

I took out the dress it was a slik dress with a split at the end i put it on some light and it did change colour and when i pulled it away it fades into a nice tone of green like draco's tie colour.Inside the box included a two piece necklace with a pair of snake earrings.Its was turly beautiful i love it.