Deatheater?

I storm back to the slytherins common room,everyone who was in there made way for to get upstairs and while i was walking up to my dorm i heard whispers. 'Ugh look at just like her brother'. I reach my common room upset, slam the door and throw myself on the bed and cry myself to sleep.I was woken up by the sound of my dorm room door close.Its was draco he was holding a handkerchief.

"Hey you missed supper,are you okey?" He said while sitting on my bed and openning the handkerchief he bought an egg tart for me.I sat up and ask.

"Who kill Harry's parents? Who are mother and father work for?" My voice were began to break tears started to swell. " Why don't people like us draco?" I said while leaning on to him and crying.He hug me.Eventhough he doesn't say much but we stayed still in that position until draco said something.

"Ilaria theres something you need to know about our family."He said while rolling up his sleeve there was some kind of tatto on his forearm.It was black with a skull and a snake.

"Draco when did you get a tattoo?" I ask while touching it.He pull his arm back.

"Its not a tattoo ilaria its a mark, a dark mark everyone whos a deatheater has this same mark." Deatheater? I put on a confused face.

"A deatheater is someone who serve the who-must-not-be-name,he kill harry's parents ilaria and for that people are rather scared and hate the deatheaters and also people feared the malfoys because we are the family that is the closest to the who-must-not-be-name.If you want to know the scar on Harry's forehead is given by the person who kill his parents, he wanted to kill Harry but he was protected by a mother's love so he was basically untouchable, by him of course.Over the years he tried to kill Harry but failed." I nod 

"So thats the reason why people don't like us?" He nod.

"Have you kill people?" He look at me straight in the eyes got up hold his face and let out a sign of frustration.

"You really think i wanted this?" He said while showing his dark mark. I shook my head slowly.

"I had no choice ilaria.None! This thing was forced on me. I never would have want this." He said sternly. "I did this for mother you know why because if i didn't obey father he will hurt mother and i can't imagine what he would do to her. If i still didn't want to do it he himself the who-must-not-be-name will kill my family, YOUR family ilaria. So no i would never have wanted this." He said out of frustration and sat down on my dressing table.

I got up and went to draco hug him.'im sorry draco' i said softly.

Before he got up to go to his dorm room i ask him one last question.

"Hey draco,do you thing im gonna have that mark too?" He turn slowly and said,

"You are a Malfoy ilaria of course you gonna get this dark mark we just don't know when." He said slowly.

"Goodnight ilaria." He said softly before closing the dorm room door.