Draco! I have a crush!

As soon as i got to the common room i ran up to the boys dorm room to find draco.  I knock on his door eagerly,when suddenly a big boy opened the door.

"Woah h- hi im Crabe." Such an odd name for a boy then i heard draco's voice.

"AY Crabe who is it?!" Then he came to the door "Oh Ilaria come in, move a side dummy" He push Crabe aside. His dorm room has a cream chandelier like at home.

"So what is it?" He said while patting the bed for me to sit.

"Um before that aren't you gonna introdunce me or i'hv to it myself?" 

"Oh right im sorry. Crabe,Goyle this is Ilaria my twin sister."

They both look at each other and in sync said "TWIN!" I laugh and nodded my head. "Bloody hell why didn't we know nothing about you?" ask Goyle.

"She went to a boarding school in the muggle world" They nod when suddenly the door burst open a girl with a raven hair wih combat boots,short green school skirt with a black top tuck in with some sliver necklaces. "Hey Mi Amor" I look at Draco, he rolled his eyes.

"What the hell do you want Pansy." Draco said annoyed. She came closer to me observing me top to bottom.

"So you're the new girl huh? Another Malfoy?" I was getting really irritated by the way Pansy were looking at me.

"Yea? Is there any problem?" I ask standing up. She shook her head and wrap her arms at draco.Damn is draco dating this girl disgusting.But draco doesn't look happy though. He yank his hand of and ordered them to get out.They did what they were told so it was just us.

"Sorry bout that so why did you come here?" He ask while straighting his sleeves.

"Well i um i think i have a crush on this boy." Draco stand and turn to me. He let out a groan.

"Is it that weasley boy?" his tone sounded like he doen't approved.

"Well yea." I said softly. He rub his face pull a chair and sat infront of me.

"Which one?" He ask. Shoot i forgot his name what was it? Frank? Franlin? 

"Um his tall very good looking maybe 6'3 his in griffindor."

"Damn it ilaria all of the weasleys are in griffindor." He said sternly. All? Damn how many are there.

"Excuse me all?" 

"Yes ilaria all, theres Percy, the damn prefect,fred and george the twins the damn pranksters,ron the one that can eat a whole cow itself and their little sister pottah's girlfriend ginny." Damn thats alot of them. Wait thats it Fred.

"IT WAS FRED YEA FRED!" I said excitedly.He let lot a loud and long groan.

"Can't you choose other than the bloody weasleys ilaria." I rolled my eyes.

 "Oh c'mon he isn't that bad draco his nice, handsome and very tall."

" You've been here for what?  A couple of hours and you are already falling inlove with a weasley omg." I laugh while standing up and playfully hit his shoulder, and heading towards the door.

"AY where you goin?" ask Draco while putting his chair back.

"Goin on a date with Fred." I said playfully while shutting the door i heard a splat straight to his forehead.