Evil twin.

Draco notice something was off so he followed me to my dorm.

"Hey Ilaria, what's wrong?" I was cut of from my mind and just notice him.

"Oh hi draco when did you get here?" Draco's face seem worried.

"I followed you here it there anything you wanna share?" I nodded and invited him in.I told him what Harry said, he wasn't so happy to hear bout it.

"That scum how there he say such thing about you, father will hear about this." He sneered.

I let out a sign and lay on my bed.

"Its nothing Draco,don't need to tell father please." I said while staring at the my celing.

"But he omg like- UGH." He then kick my chair. I sat up looking at him.

"Hey!Yes you're mad but don't let it out on my chair dummy." I said while walking to my fallen chair and place it back. He sat at my bed frustrated.

"im sorry ilaria." 

"Its fine draco." After we talk for about an hour, Crabe came knocking like a manic.

"OMG what is it crabe." Said draco annoyed after he open the door and saw him." Crabe was out of breath from running.

"Po- he- um he um po-" "OMG crabe spit it out." I rolled my eyes at draco and offered crabe a glass of water he took it and drink it in one glup.

"Thank you ilaria, pottah he is throwing a party tonight!"

I was excited, while Draco wanted to crash the party.

"Draco please don't, we can sneak in it will be fun." But draco thinks otherwise.

So night fall its around 12am we went to the griffindor common room, i saw Fred and went straight to him and warn him about draco,he then came back a couple of minutes after with a teacher with medium lenght hair with a long big black cape, with a sour expression on his face like he hates his job.As soon as he came in he makes light come out of his wand then the music was turn off the lights were turn on and students were groaning. 

"50.Points.From griffindor." He said while scanning the room. He then went out and draco,crabe and goyle follow not far from behind. To my surprise i felt a hand grab my hand harshly i thought it was Fred but it was Harry.

"You! You must have came here and told Snape bout this did you!" He said while pinning me to a wall. Fred push him off me. Harry look rather offended.

"You, you let a slytherin in, she is a cruel monster just like her brother!" Fred look pissed he wanted to say something but i cut him of.

"A monster? What the hell did he ever do to you?" My voice were already breaking. He scoffed and repeated after me.

"What did he ever do to me? His father, YOUR father works for the people that killed my parents." I was truly shock i didn't know about this. What i know is that father work with some bad people and thats it.

"What huh? Why are you quiet know huh? Daddy didn't tell you did he huh?" He was coming closer with his wand at my face.

I remember what mother told me that i didn't need a wand so i said one word.

"Back.Off"  And he went flying through the common room and crash on a table.I heard every single gasp in the room even Fred was surprise.

"I didn't came here with Snape, Draco did, i came here to warn your little assholes. Eventhough my damn family works for the people that killed your parents. I wasn't there, It wasn't my damn fucking fault or draco nor my fucking parents, they only work for them, they didn't HELP them KILL your fucking parents, So go on call my brother or family fucking names again and i will fucking kill you." I said while walking  towards him. After that i storm out while hearing Harry scream ' YOU FUCKING MALFOYS ARE A DISGRACE TO THE WIZARDING WORLD YOU STUPID CUNT!'