Year 4: part 1

💖y/n POV 💖
I wake up to my mother shaking me because she is so excited that we are going to London today,my dad lost most of our money due to him betting on dragon fights."darling come on we are going to be late" she said it like it would be a bad thing, I liked America I had lots of friends here and being 14 I didn't want to leave.I got up and put on a comfortable plane ride outfit, in America we are more welcoming to muggle technology even if we are pure bloods.I packed up my y/f/c suit case and looked around my old mansion because I would never see it again, I was never a big fan of large houses they just feel so empty. We got to the airport and did all the boring stuff you have to do and got on the plane . I put my air pods In and fell fast asleep.(yes I know they don't have iPhones in Harry Potter but this is if Harry Potter was in modern day time)

Once we arrived in London we got of the plane and my mother dragged me to the bathroom."mom why are you taking me to the bathroom I told you I don't have to-" I was cut off by her when she pulled out a black dress bag and un zipped it."we all need to look our best for tonight, aunt and uncle PARKINSON are inviting other pure bloods in England for dinner tonight." She pulls out a black dress,black heels,a gold hand bag
(picture under)

" She pulls out a black dress,black heels,a gold hand bag(picture under)

"Wow that's amazing mom"I said amazed by the outfits beauty."yes I know,now hurry up and get ready there is makeup in the bag I'm going to go change and do your hair nice to"she said in a rush."ok". I loved my outfit and I just put my hair in a French brade down my back.

🐍draco POV🐍
I was waiting at pansy's house for some new girl that was her cousin.I guess she was starting hogwarts this year and transferred from ilvermorny......a little late for a school Change."draceeeee " pansy said as she skipped over to my and tugged on my arm,in her usual squeaky annoying voice."hello pansy" I said in a bored tone fake hugging her and pulling away quickly.All of a sudden there was a car door slam and I turned around to see a black limo driving away and three people walking up to the door I couldn't see there faces though."there here"pansy talked like she was dreading them coming though I can't say I wasn't to excited myself,my father said to be friends with this girl because she was important I don't know why she was important but I agreed.pansy's house elf opened the door and the three people walked in, one was a young looking man with dark hair and a younger looking woman with dirty blond hair and finally a very pretty y/c/h hair dressed in a beautiful black dress outfit she looked around my age.
Pansy's mother and father introduced them and her and pansy hugged then she came over to me.
"Hello, I'm Draco Malfoy"
"Hi,I'm y/n Parkinson "
An American accent,that's......different.?
A/n
Hi,this is my first story so I hope it's ok so far let me know if you have any suggestions on what should happen next in my story!