Year 4 : Part 11

💖Y/n POV💖

"get your hands off of me!" I scream as my body is being pulled away by a large but soft hand, it feels as though the ocean current is pulling my body in closer and closer until I keep screaming. One of those soft hands covers my mouth and says " stop screaming I just want to talk to you" I then remember his soft voice in my head from earlier,it was Martin.

"What the hell are you doing?" I accuse in a whisper yell. " Dylan is not who you think he is." He says abruptly. "what do you mean 'he is not who i think he is'" " I mean that you shouldn't trust those pretty boy blue eyes so fast until you actually get to know him, you are not the only girl he has been trying to woo" I roll my eyes at his remark " first of all nobody says woo anymore and second of all how do you know this? did you actually see him flirting with other girls? and why should I care we are not even really dating so it's not like he was cheating or anything." My heart broke slightly as I said that last sentence. " i know because he told me why he likes you and believe me it's not for the right reasons." I stood there looking at him trying to understand what he was talking about. Then I slapped him. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!!" he hissed bringing his hand up to his cheek that was now burning red with a hand mark of my very own hand. " WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'HE LIKES ME FOR ALL THE WRONG REASONS'? Is he using me to get with someone else or..I don't know but it would be nice if you would clarify" I hissed back. " ok so maybe I could have been more clear but you did not need to hit me!" " im sorry, but I thought you were implying something else and i just... forget about it." I said sighing out of frustration. " ok whatever, I can't tell you why." He started openi9ng the door and was about ready to leave. "wait, why don't you come with me and my friend Lara to Hogsmeade tomorrow?" If he wasn't going to tell me willingly then I was going to find out somehow. " are you going to slap me again?" he questioned smirking. " I will try my best to keep all of my limbs under control." I said giving hi8m a small smile in return. "then I guess I'll see you tomorrow"

---------------Time skip--------------

I took one of the gold framed family picture out of my bag of decoration that still had yet to be unpacked. I looked down at it and saw me with my mom and dad at a park that was down the road from our manor back in america, before we had come to england my parents were happy and peppy people who actually wore color on a daily basis where as now you only saw them in black and they had purple bags permanently placed under there eyes. Well, at least that is what they looked like that last time I saw them.
A/n: I know this is short it's kinda a filler for right now !