Year 4 : part 9

💖y/n POV💖

" Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I said steadying the girl on her feet.

" don't worry about it, a little dirt never hurt." she said smiling.

She was very pretty and had stunning red hair. I think I saw her hang out with those griffendors that Draco always teases. Her brilliant brown eyes searched my Y/E/C eyes. Her stance looked confident and one of an athlete. She was toned in certain areas feeding my assumption about her being an athlete. She was wearing griffendor robes and a pair of battered up converse, which I assumed used to be white but were now a cream color and had spots of dirt at the toe.

"are you alright?" she asked pulling me out of my gaze.

"Yeah um sorry, I'm y/n" I said extending out my hand. She complied and when we shook hands hers were very tough and callusy compared to mine.

" Ginny Weasley, pleasure to meet you. Are you American? I don't recognize your accent." she said quizzically.

"yes, I transferred from Ilvermorny this year. "

" It was very nice meeting you y/n." she said smiling, even her teeth were perfect.

" Nice to meet you to!" I almost yelled down the hall because she had already started walking down it.

I took a deep breath and decided it was late and I just wanted to lay in bed while listening to The neighborhood. I started my trip back to the common room careful not to get spotted by any prefects. Once I made it safely to the empty common room I slowly made my way to the stairs that led up to the dorms. I feel kind of guilty about hitting Draco even though it felt great at the time. I wonder what lara is doing she was saying somet-

"Ow...what the!" I said after I was knocked to the floor.

Draco.

He looked down at me and mumbled under his breath what I think was a sorry, which was weird in its self because sense when does Draco Malfoy apologies but then I looked at his face. There was still a red mark on his cheek from where I hit him and his eyes were red and swollen, they had purplish bags underneath them. He looked at me quick and then looked away like he had seen something he should not have. I had never in my life seen such a grimace on someone's face. I looked back at the stairs and back at Draco. debating to stay with him or go up to my room. I breathed in and inhaled the smell of his cologne. I then turned and went up the stairs to my room.

I walked up to the door and heard hard core rock playing lowly in the background. I opened the door and saw lara sitting one her bed writing a letter. I grabbed a gray band t-shirt and a pair of pale pink sweatpants and went into the bathroom, washing my face and brushing my teeth. I made my way out and sat on my bed listening to the music while lara finished writing her letter.

" do you want to pull an all nighter ?" she asked looking up at me.

"sure but why?" I asked.

Her face faltered for a second. " because you look like you could use one "
A/n : I know I haven't updated in awhile and this chapter is kinda short but I'm kind of in a slump right now and I'm not going to lie I'm re-watching teen wolf so...I have been off the grid lol