Year 4 : Part 10

💖Y/n POV 💖

I woke up to Lara asleep on the floor empty butterbeer bottles surrounding her as well as her secret stash of fire whisky sticking out from underneath her bed. I silently giggled and walked over to our bathroom to get ready sense today was the first task in the tournament.

(picture below)

Soon I heard a grumble from the other side of the door

" Did I hit my head or did you knock me out" she said rubbing her temples trying to sooth her bounding head

"no I'm pretty sure after pansy came in and yelled at us to turn down the music you fell asleep on the floor...after you screamed at her and drank almost two whole bottles of fire whisky by yourself"

We both started giggling to the point where every word entered a whole new world of laughter.

Lara went into the bathroom to get rea-'ding'

I went over to my bed that was still covered in magical candy wrappers and picked up my phone to see a unknown numbered text.

💎Lara's POV 💎

I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. My blonde hair sticking up in places like any other morning, only today I had bags under my eyes. I looked rough to say the least. I contorted my face into a fake smile but my face burned in agene at even the slightest amount of happiness even if it was fake.

💖Y/n POV 💖

DYLAN!!!!

he texted me, Lara gave him my number.

My hands grew sweaty and my phone almost slipped out of my hands.

We made plans to go and watch the first task together...but as a group. I felt bad for Lara for some reason. I knew there was something she was not telling me. Last night she had a grimace on her face and but they way she drank, it looked like someone who wanted to forget not have fun.

Lara came out of the bathroom with her outfit on.

(picture below)

We made our way down stairs and into the stands

We made our way down stairs and into the stands. We were standing two rows above Draco and his...how shall I say it...posse. (I'm trying to be nice).

"hey stranger" spoke a soft yet husky voice next to my ear sending goose bumps across my already freezing arms. "hi" I said sheepishly in a shaky tone causing him to chuckle lightly and me to mentally slap my self in the face. Really all I could come up with was 'hi'. In the next three seconds I made three more mistakes that made me question why he wanted to even come with me. I looked up at him and his Atlantic ocean blue eyes pierced my y/e/c eyes in the most gorgeous way imaginable (mistake number one). I stood there for a moment gazing at him like I'm a three year old admiring their new toy until his friend Martin came up and slapped his shoulder in a brotherly manner. I knew Martin from a few classes but we never really talked before. He winked at me jokingly and Dylan gave him the 'bro I know your messing with me but its not funny look'. I stood there staring at Martin in disbelief that he just did that (Mistake number two). Dylan put his arm around me clearing his throat and glaring at martin, instantly a heavy blush spread like wild fire on my cheeks (mistake number three). I stared out at the arena for the first task ignoring the sound of my heart pounding so loud it sounded like heavy metal music . His hot breath flowed down my neck like silk as he talked "Ignore him he is just jealous because he doesn't have a date".
My eyes widened at the word....'date'.
  " this is a date?" I asked in a questioning manner.
  "Do you want it to be?" He said sending me a side smirk making me swoon. Just then I saw Draco turn around and give Martin a death glare only sparing a glance at Dylan. Martin buffed up his chest and glared back in turn Draco rolled his eyes and flicking his eyes at me before turning around putting his arm around pansy.
  "Yes, I would" I said turning back around to look at Dylan .
Just then Cedric went against the dragon easily winning and getting the egg. Fluer and victor doing the same. Then it was Harry's turn. His was...more difficult. After he and the dragon flew around awhile he came back with the egg.
We started walking out of the stands when a hand grabbed my arm and pulled my into a closet.
A/n:
Omg I haven't updated in awhile but I have been super busy with school. Hope you like this chapter, I'm trying to make my story cover some important topics in life but also fun and Harry pottery (yes I know that's no a word )
🖤🖤🖤