Year 4: part 5

"SLYTHERIN"the hat screamed echoing it through the great hall.
💖y/n POV💖
I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in and smiled like a total idiot. I ran over to pansy and Draco attempting to sit in between pansy and Blaise but a cold hand grabbed mine and pulled me over forcing me to sit next to him.

🐍Draco's POV🐍
Thank Merlin she was put in Slytherin because if she wasn't I don't know how her family would react and it has to be tuff moving to a ne- WHY IN THE NAME OF MERLIN DO I CARE.I need to stop these strange thoughts that seem to slip in my mind when y/n is around.She started to pass by me to sit next to pansy and Blaise but clearly my hand that I was not in control of had other ideas. My hand flew out from beside me and grabbed her hand pulling her back and almost into my lap but just in time I Swung her legs around the bench so she was now seated next to me.
"Congratulations"I said coldly trying to cover up the fact that I just basically dragged her and physically forced her to sit with me.
"Uh...um I uh-thanks"
Why was she always so awkward. Must be an American thing.
"There's a party tonight in the Slytherin common room for 4th years and above,are you going by any chance?" I was genuinely interested because I wondered how she would act if she drank a little fire whisky maybe she wouldn't be so nervous and awkward,a 6th year last year had me try it for the first time. Apparently I never shut up after having 4 glasses of it.
"Oh so that's what pansy was talking about....um I don't know if I'm invited"
She whispered the first part barely audible and spoke the last part in the strongest voice I have herd come out of her mouth sense I met her. It kinda startled me.
"It for all forth years....your a forth year you darth dimbo" I just said that I mean how thick was she.
"First of all I'm not a 'darth dimbo ' and second of all I was being polite.You know something about you kinda makes me want to punch you in the face"
Wow I did not expect that,her speaking her mind was a very attracti- I'm not even going to finish that thought.
"Ok whatever you say darling."
DARLING.I was shocked and confused on how that managed to escape my mouth.

💖y/n POV 💖
DARLING....he called me DARLING. As flattering as that was I'm still pissed that he said I was a darth dimbo ,I'm probably 100 times smarter then he is. However me being a crazy boy abscessed 14 year old girl I was blushing like a tomato. I REFUSE to let him see me blush because of him right now he was giving me whip lash with his mood swings.
I was really wondering about this party he was talking about though.
The man with crescent moon shaped glasses who Draco informed me was dumbledor informed us about something called the triwizerd tournament. During the feast I saw the same hufflepuff boy who I ran into at the book store staring at me. I smiled and waved softly. He smiled back at me and boy was he breath taking when he smiled.
"Omg Dylan won't stop staring at you"pansy whisper screamed in my ear, god that girl can't even whisper without blowing a hole in your eardrums.
"Who is Dylan?" I asked turning around to pansy in confusion.
"That guy over there,he is a 6th year omg and he is totally staring at you.WHAT IF HE LIKES YOU.omg you to would be so cute together and me,you,him and Draco could go out on a double date!!"
I ignored the last thing she said and instead I turned around and looked in the direction she had pointed in,sitting there was a group of 6th year Slytherin boys laughing and slapping each other on the back. In the middle of them was a sweet looking boy and very,very handsome looking right into my eyes.
(Picture below)