Year 4: part 3

🐍dracos POV🐍
I woke up underwhelmed with the idea of having to bring pansy and her cousin to diagon ally the only part that I was even remotely excited for was that Blaise was going.I got up and dragged my feet to the bathroom,I took a shower and put on some clothes.
(Picture below)

"Draco dear,come down stairs when your ready  your father is on his way to pick up the girls and Blaise said he is going to meet you guys there

"Draco dear,come down stairs when your ready  your father is on his way to pick up the girls and Blaise said he is going to meet you guys there." Mother said through my door.
" yes mother" i said and finished putting my rings on.I went down stairs and grabbed some pumpkin juice."be nice to y/n it's important,and she seems like a very sweet girl."my mother said patting my back while I took my last sip of pumpkin juice."yes mother but why is she so important that I need to be her friend?"
    "Because dear, she's new and a fellow pure blood also for reasons that will reveal them selves in the future."
I turned around and rolled my eyes so my mother wouldn't see because I knew she meant well.I heard my father  aperate back and I knew he must have the girls.I went in and saw him with y/n and pansy.I had to grudgingly admit y/n looked very beautiful....
(Picture below)

  Pansy on the other hand

(Picture below)

She still looked nice but next to y/n it was no comparison

She still looked nice but next to y/n it was no comparison.they both waved and pansy screeched my name and came running over to attack my arm.
—————time skip—————
We made it to diagon ally and y/n looked like a lost puppy ,I had to try and stop from laughing when we brought her into flourish and blotts. Apparently in America they didn't have book stores like this your books were already at school.Father had left to go to borgan and burks for something so it was just us.y/n started to wonder around so I followed her from a distance,no this was not creepy or weird was it?No,mother and father told me to be friends with her I was doing this so she won't get lost.I was being logical.I then got distracted by a ravenclaw girl who might I say looked gorgeous,y/n was gone around the corner and chatting with some hufflepuff.
💖y/n POV💖
I knew Draco was following me,I'm not blind. So when he got distracted by a girl with a mini skirt,I ran around the corner,I'm mean I don't need to be babysat. Right as I turned the corner I ran into someone a head taller then me.
He was cute....I mean really,really cute.
  "Hello there"he said smirking at me.
"H-hi um sorry about that"I laughed nervously at the end trying to get out of the awkward situation.
  "It's all good,I don't recognize your accent...American?"
"Yeah"
Then two cold hand grabbed my waist and pulled me away into the opposite direction.
" what the hell do you think you are doing"I whisper yelled when I realized who it was.
Draco.
"Because he's a Hufflepuff,we don't know what house you are in yet so you need to stay neutral,besides you have to be in Slytherin and we don't exempt mud-blood lovers"
       "What do you mean,I could care less about blood"I said astounded by his words.
I knew from the beginning this boy was going to be a piece of work.
"We can have different opinions but if you want to stay alive when we get to school don't talk to them because I know you'll be in Slytherin"he said through gritted teeth.
    "Slytherin?" I asked confused... was that a British insult or something?
"One of the four hogwarts houses"he was annoyed,but how was I supposed to know it's not like I got a handbook on the wizerding world in London.
  "Oh sorry I didn't know" I felt like making him feel guilty so I put on the "please don't get mad I'm just a little girl" face and he cracked like a candy bar.
  " I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap"he said apologetic.
    I burst out laughing I just couldn't hold it in.
"What is so funny"he said annoyed again
"Nothing" I said while I calmed myself down.
" I think we are done shopping for today"He said dragging my arm and then dragging pansy away from a random boy she was babbling to. Blaise who I didn't even see come in here followed us out.
🐍dracos POV🐍
Wow.she is so pretty when she smiles.
SHUT UP DRACO I yelled at myself to get that stupid thought out of my head.
A/n: ok so,the hufflepuff boy...interesting and I love jealous Draco❤️