Year 4: part 4

A/n: this story does not go directly by the books so somethings might be different.
💖y/n POV💖
I got up and ran to the bathroom attached to my room and got ready.
(Picture below)

I ran and finished packing my suit case for the 2nd time this week

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I ran and finished packing my suit case for the 2nd time this week.I was done.I took a deep breath it was only 9 so I have a little bit.I went down stairs and ate breakfast with pansy while she babbled about seeing Draco and something about a welcome back party.Our parents brought us to the train station.we said our good byes and got on the train.pansy dragged my arm down the train and pulled me into the compartment.Two large boys sat in the corner with boxes of candy,Blaise and Draco sat across from where me and pansy sat.
———skip to when at hogwarts——-
I walked in and I m telling you this place was made for royalty, I thought that illvermorny  was amazing.
"Follow the first years and there are a couple other transfers to" Draco whispers in my ear his warm, minty breath hitting my neck.
"Uh oh um ok"
I walk in what I assumed was the great hall and am in a crowd full of first years,me being short I don't look to out of place which is good and bad because I am 14. I zoned out for most of the sorting until I was called up.
"Y/n Parkinson "
I walked up slowly with my breath caught in my throat.
"Parkinson,interesting your not like your cousin at all,very smart could be a good ravenclaw but very brave you would also do great in gryffindor...hmm"
A/n:I know this is a short chapter I haven't written in a little while ,I'm kind of torn on how I want my story to go so it would help me out if you wanted to suggest who y/n's hogwarts Besty  should be in the comments❤️

ANOTHER PARKINSONजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें