Year 4:Part 6

🐍Draco's POV🐍
"Holy crap man look at Parkinson " Blaise said hitting my side of the clothes I had just put on before we came down to the party which I only came to for the fire whisky,I mean if I have to suffer from social interaction I might as well be drunk.
(Picture of dracos fit below)

"I see pansy,she looks just as much as a pug as normal?what are you talking about?" I sarcastically taunt Blaise because he was making absolutely no sense

"You big twit,I was not talking about pug face pansy.I was talking about y/n,dude turn around!" As soon as he said her name a whipped around to see y/n,she looked stunning,Blaise put a hand under my chin and pushed my mouth closed to be honest I didn't know it was open.
"Be careful you might catch flies" she said walking past me and winked. I was astounded,ever sense we arrived at school she acted all sarcastic and.... and I'm well very not like the shy person I met at pansy's house.
💎 Lara's POV 💎
Omg I can't believe Draco Malfoy,the Slytherin prince him self just dropped his jaw at y/n. I have to admit she is pretty hot but personally she is not my type....speaking of my type there's Jenny omg she looks so beautiful.UGH I can't take it she looks stunning in whatever she wears.
I looked over and y/n biteing her lip while staring at Dylan . HE was staring back now and she turned away quickly almost stumbling into me.
"You know what I have an idea..." I said grabbing her hand and pulling her over you a group of 7th years who snuck the whisky in for the ragers we throw. I filled us up two glasses with fire whisky and took a big gulp of mine. She stared at hers swishing it in the glass.
"Don't worry Slytherins aren't that evil we did not poison it." I started giggling because of the look on her face when I said that. She picked up her glass and took a sip,I watched as she lowered her glass and winced as it burned down her throat.
"Are you alright?" I asked actually worried now.
"Yeah... wow that's actually pretty good" she said it waverly causing my giggles again.
————-time skip—————
Y/n had 6 big glasses of whisky and she was bouncing off the walls,I think she fell over 4 times though no one noticed because she was hiding it pretty well and she was already kinda clumsy.I was working the courage to go talk to Jenny when Dylan came up to me half  hazed because he was on his 7th glass.
"So uh you friend um..what's her name?"
"Y/n,she is pansy's cousin from America"
"She's from America huh that's one thing we have in common " he laughed his amazing laugh even though I like girls I have to admit his laugh could make anyone blush.
" so you gonna just stand there or are you going to go talk to Jenny" he looked down at me and smirked. I rolled my eyes and changed the subject.
"You gonna just stand here or are you gonna go talk to y/n ?" Looked up and winked at him.
"Thochàe" he said laughing a hearty laugh.
He walked over and started a conversation up with her I could tell she was having a mental breakdown because of the look on her face when he walked up.
(I'm sorry but you will not find out what they talked about until later on in the book,possibly the next chapter ...)
————-time skip————
"WHO WANTS TO PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE!"
💖y/n POV💖
Lara dragged me over and sat down in the circle,they started calling names and kissing some people gaged some people ended up leaving the circle because they had found a new make-out buddy.
"Y/n your turn to spin"
I gulped and spun the bottle it spun for what felt like forever and then came to a stop.

Dylan...
He got up and came over to me,I slowly stood up and looked up at him sense he was a foot taller then me he bent down and my hand went around his neck. His warm lips brushed mine and then we kissed.it was... ok.I guess. I mean it was a very good kiss but... I don't know maybe it is just because there was 80 people watching. We slowly broke apart and I was smiling like a baboon while he stared down at me and smirked. All of a sudden Draco got up and stormed out of the room. I got up and quickly went after him following him all they way to the astronomy tower.
"Why did you leave the party?"I asked in a low tone.

"I don't know....."