Year 4: part 2

💖y/n POV💖
Draco Malfoy....
He was very good looking but he seemed like he would be trouble.he was dressed in a black suit with a chain around his neck and he had many ring on his fingers.Pansy was wearing a pink dress with matching accessories.
(Picture below)

"pansy and Draco why don't you bring y/n to her new room and help her get settled,y/n our house elf Eli already brought up your luggage"pansy's mom said in a sweet tone that interrupted me admiring dracos outfit

"pansy and Draco why don't you bring y/n to her new room and help her get settled,y/n our house elf Eli already brought up your luggage"pansy's mom said in a sweet tone that interrupted me admiring dracos outfit."ok thank you for you hospitality "
"Of corse,your family".pansy took my hand and led me upstairs while Draco mopped behind us walking slowly."here we are"pansy said enthusiastically.I looked around the room it was huge and themed baby pink,not my personal favorite but it did look very nice."I decorated it myself " pansy sounded proud and now the pink made sense."it's very bright"Draco commented."I think it's beautiful"I lied smoothly."yes absolutely stunning,could not have done better myself" Draco said this like he was bragging,there accents kinda made me want to laugh but I held it in.Draco plopped down on the bed and pansy got mad and said he just ruined the atmosphere in the room.he just rolled his eyes and still kept sitting there."children come down,the zabinis are here"pansy's mother screeched up the stairs.like mother like daughter I guess."BLAISE" pansy yelled and ran out the door leaving me and Draco alone in the room.
"Blaise?" I asked
"Yeah one of pansy's many boy crushes and my best friend"
   "Oh ok,Um should we go down stairs?"
"Sure,we can if you would like to"he said and then he winked at me.
He winked at me.....that's weird,I looked away from him and walked out the door and down the stairs he slowly followed behind. A dark skinned boy who I assumed was Blaise gave Draco a bro hug and gave pansy a kiss on the cheek,he then came over to me."and who might this be?"he said looking at me...no more like he was staring at me.
  "I'm y/n Parkinson,pansy's cousin"
"Very nice to meet you y/n" he said and then kissed my hand.Blaise was wearing the same thing as Draco just he didn't have rings ,his suit was dark emerald green and Draco looked better in a suit.we went and sat down at the table because the food was ready.no one talked at dinner which made it very awkward,I just sat in between my parents and slowly ate my food.

—————Time Skip—————
Once dinner was over draco and Blaise left though I would see them tomorrow because we were all going to diagon ally for school supplies.I said goodnight to everyone and headed up to bed and put on my pajamas.There were loud noises down stairs so I put my air pods in and listened to my music until I fell asleep while tears fell down my face because I missed my home,and this was not that place.
A/n
I know the chapters right now are kinda boring but they are just the  introduction so I promise it will be more interesting as it goes on!