Year 4 : Part 8

-------------3 weeks later-----------

💖Y/n POV 💖

Today was the picking of the victors for the Triwizard tournament, lara had woken my up by jumping on me until I jumped out of bed nervous that something was wrong.

"come on wake up...WAKE UP Y/N PARKINSON OR SO HELP ME I WILL SET YOUR BED ON FIRE" i heard bed and fire so I jumped out of bed knocking lara onto the floor and we both fell into a fit of laughter. As happy as this moment may seem I was still replaying Draco's kiss with me, Dylan's kiss with me and me and Dylan's conversation.

FLASHBACK TO HER AND DYLANS CONVERSATION:

"hey your that new girl from America right, Y/n " he said sending me a smile.

"the one and only..." I slurred still a little drunk. He had an American accent. "are you from America?" I asked. "yes we moved here in 2nd year." he said moving to stand next to me. "we? you mean like your parents and you?"

"not exactly my parents do a lot of........away ...work, so it is mostly just me and my little sister she is a second year." he stated awkwardly.

"oh uh ok"

That sounded shady but I think it was just me being paranoid, he seemed like a very nice boy.

FLASHBACK ENDED

We got dressed and went down to the common room, and we see the sight that we have been forced to see for the past 3 weeks every moment that we were not in class.

Pansy Parkinson and Draco Malfoy snogging on the green leather couch.

My heart sunk when he unlocked there lips and looked up at me smirking. After our night on the astronomy tower he had gone out of his way to make me feel terrible. Anyway, the campions were being picked today so we made our way down to the great hall. while Draco was out snogging pug face, I finally found out the identity of the cute boy from the book shop. His name was Cedric Diggory. I had talked to him for a while and I had watched the week prior him put his name in the goblet to enter the tournament. We all sat in the hall looking at dumbledor and his group of teachers. They talked jibber jabber that I did not pay attention to because I was to busy having my eyes glued to Mr.Malfoy googling at his 'pansy kins'. Excuse me while I go vomit.

They called a blonde girl from the French wizarding school. Then they called a very large looking boy who looked way to old to still be in school. Finally it was time for the hogwarts campion to be selected. I awaited half paying attention, half pretending not to be a tiny bit bothered about the two Slytherin's in the corner.

"the hogwarts campion is... Cedric Diggory!"

He stood up with the biggest smile on his face.

The whole hall erupted into cheers until the goblet burned for a forth time.

"harry Potter"

My mouth dropped in shock while murmurs went around the hall. Dumbledor and the rest of the teachers took the campions away and we were all sent back to our common rooms. I was about to walk up to my room with lara when I heard the Slytherin bloke himself call my name.

"oh y/n I was just wondering what hogwarts house were you thinking about shopping in for your next boyfriend?" he said snickering with his servants and pansy.

Without thinking I turned around, ran down the stairs and slaped draco so hard in the face I left a big red spot on his left cheek. I smiled finally being able to do something that I have wanted to do for the past 3 weeks.

"how dare you slap my dracy!" pansy screeched.

I ignored her and ran out of the common room, I ran down the hallway have smiling because I never felt more satisfied and crying because of how much what he said hurt. It hurt more because of the person who said it. I know I just met him but after that night on the astronomy tower...I don't know just felt different with him. I was not paying attention so I accidentally ran right into a little red head girl.

💎Laras POV 💎

I watched as y/n ran out of the room, Draco stood in shock and pansy and all the other goons started either laughing or making more snide comments about Y/n. I walked straight up to pansy and punched her so hard she fell to the floor.

"dracy kins are you just going to let her do that?" she cooed

Draco rolled his eyes and put a silencing charm on her so she was now throwing a silent tantrum. Draco gave blaise a look and they both went up to there dorm.

"impressive but I think we need to talk.." said jenny from behind me.

My palms began to sweat knowing that nothing good ever came from the phrase 'we need to talk'. I nodded reassuring myself that I was a powerful young witch and a little teen drama was not the end of the world.

🐍Dracos POV🐍

" that was hot" said Blaise

" what?" I asked because in all honesty I was not expecting that to be the first thing he was going to say.

"lara punching pansy, I have a thing for strong girls...Its a type that I enjoy." he said smirking.

" you know she is lesbian " I said critically while quirking my eye brow.

" she could be bisexual" he said matter of fact. "whatever have your unrealistic fantasies" I said rolling my eyes at his non sense. I layed back on my bed picking up my phone and putting on some music while I relished in my destroyed world all the while my cheek burned with guilt.