Chapter 16

I'm a little nervous. I'm still not used to being friendly and open with people. I guess Chan noticed this cause he spoke first.

"So, why don't we just...talk?" The attention was all on him now. "Since Hyunjin is new to this, we can tell him about ourselves. Let him get to know us better." "Yea that sounds good." I look at Changbinas he spoke. Everyone else agreed. I'm so happy I don't have to say anything.

Well, at least that's what I hoped. Soon everyone was done and it was my turn.

"Um. Well you know my name is Hyunjin. Hwang Hyunjin. I'm 19 years old and my birthday is March 20th. I- um... I rap. And I dance but you already know that. I can... sing when I want to. I'm not to exciting so that's about it." I finally looked up after realizing I was looking down the whole time.

"Well, we're all weirdos if that makes you feel any better. You'll feel right in." Jisung says with a smile. I smile back and look at everyone.

Jeongin was sitting next to Seungmin with his head on his shoulder. Jisung and Minho were closely sitting next to each other. Chan and Felix were sitting on the floor for some reason. And Changbin was sitting next to me. I look down at him as he pouted closer and leaned his head on my shoulder.

"Really Changbin?" Seungmin asks. "What? I didn't do anything!" Changbin yells, raising his head. "He's talking about you being you and snuggling into Hyunjin's side." Jeongin said obviously unbothered by it. "Well im sorry I'm closer to him than you are." He says as he rest his head back on my shoulder. I laughed at this.

"Aw, your laugh is cute." Felix said looking at me as if he had seen a cute baby.   (I mean...wasn't  he?)

My face quickly became blank. I didn't really know what to say to that or how to react.

"Whoa! How did you go from smiling to poker faced in less than a second?! Goodness. The duality." "Felix, you've heard him laugh before. And you know about his duality. It comes out the most when he's dancing." "Oh yea. I forgot y'all were in the same dance class." I nodded at Jeongin."Yea. We have a per-"

"Minho!"

Everyone looked at me in shock. "Sorry. I just- I want it to be a surprise." I looked down at my lap avoiding eye contact. "Aw. That's cute. Lucky for you, I forgot so I havent told anyone." Felix says with a bright smile. As of him forgetting we had a performance was a good thing.

I looked at Minho and he nodded, smiling as well. "Why don't we do something before we have to go?" "Yea. That sounds nice." Jisung and Chan both changed their positions after speaking.

Well, that was fun.

Hello. I say this every time but I'm sorry for the wait. Here's the thing, I really don't wanna discontinue this story but I have no idea what else to do. I started this a really long time ago and the motivation is kinda gone. 😕 I'll try hard to come up with what to do so that I can at least finish this story. Hopefully whatever I come up with is good. Bare with me please🙏🏼.