Chapter 15

"How about, no." Hyunjin picks Changbin up bridal style. "Hwang Hyunjin! Put me down!" Changbin gasp. "Ah. Not used to being this high up are we?" "Shut up!"-"And put me down!!" Hyunjin pouts. "Aw, you sont like being in my arms?" Changbin blushed and looked away for a moment. "Just put me down." "Fine." Hyunjin chuckled.

Changbin was flush red as they continued to walk. He has no idea why Hyunjin picked him up.

"What was that for?" "What?" "Why did you pick me up?" "Oh. Just opening up to you more. Showing my silly side." Changbin looked at Hyunjin shocked. "Oh. So you have a silly side now?" "Yep. I'm a very silly person actually. My parents say I act like a baby." "Hm. You're a big baby." "Yep!" Hyunjin said with a big smile.

Changbin couldnt helo but return it. "Why is your smile so addicting?"

"Um...I dont know." Hyunjin said shyly. And that's when Changbin realized...

"Oh my gosh! I said that out loud!? That's so embarrassing! Why does this keep happening to me?" Changbin whines, covering his face before dropping his hands back down with a sigh. Hyunjin laughs and puts his head on Changbin's shoulder. "Maybe you just like me too much."

"Shut up!"

~~~~

Hyunjin was extremely bored,sitting in the living room. The tv was on but he wasn't interested in it. His parents weren't home cause they were in a date since its been a while so he was alone.

I probably shouldn't disturb them.... But oh well.

"Yes Hyunjin? Is something wrong?" "No, im fine mom. I just wanted to know if I could have some friends over for a bit." "Oh. Yea, that's fine. Just not too many people. - Oh! I'm happy you're opening up~. I gotta go. I love you, and don't trash the house. Bye~." "Thanks mom, love you too~." He hangs up and calls Changbin.

"Hello?" "Hey, so I was wondering if you could make a group chat of your friends and add me to it." "Oh uh, sure. Why though?" "Just do it. Please? You'll see once you make it." "Ugh. OK. I'll text you in a minute." "OK, thank you~." He hung up and waited.

After Hyunjin hung up, I got to make the chat.

Hello.
Hyunjin requested a group chat so thats why this was made.

Prince
Thanks binnie.
Hello everyone.

Aussie boy
Hey!

Mama Kangaroo
How you doing?

Squirrel boy
Hello~

Golden puppy
Heya

Foxy Jeongin
Hi

Meanie Minho
Oh, hi.

Prince
Hi again.
So I'll get to the point.
I want to invite you all over so I can get to know you better.

Squirrel boy
Aw. Sure.

Golden puppy
Jeongin and I will come over.

Aussie boy
Where are you?

Mama Kangaroo
Sure thing.

Meanie Minho
Yea. I'll be there. Wherever that is.

You just saw me earlier but ok.

Aussie boy
I don't like that y'all are getting closer and I'm in the same class as him.

Golden puppy
Same here

Jealous much?

Mama Kangaroo
So~ whats your address?

Prince
Oh, sorry.
*** ********,**

Oh, you live closer than I thought.

Meanie Minho
We all live in close prioximity to each other.

Foxy Jeongin
Such big words.

Prince
Btw, this is just to hang out for a few hours.

We stop talking after that and walk toward his house. Since there is a connecting his neighborhood to mine, I just walked through there. (This is based off of my neighborhood. There is a short road connecting mine to another.)

When I arrive, I'm hesitant to knock. But when I finally decided to do something, Hyunjin had already opened the door. "Hey binnie." He moves so I can walk inside. When I get to the living room, I see Minho and Jisung were already there. I look at them confused and eventually Minho catches on.

"My father drove us." "Oh ok."

Soon everyone else arrives and we tried to figure out what to do.

Hello again. Here is the update that I took so long to do, sorry😅. If I have any mistakes, my bad. I had to hurry cause I was summoned haha. So, yea here you go. I have a question tho. Should I stuck to only writing in 3rd person and not switching to make it easier on y'all or should I just tell you when im changing POV like a normal person? Also, I went back through and there isn't much of woojin so I'll just not write him in the story anymore instead trying to make a way for him to go away. Bye, again😁