Chapter 12

I'm walking to a near by cafe to meet with Hyunjin. He wanted to see me after school after telling me the truth so here we are.

I push open the door, the soft smell of sweets hitting me. I take in the soft smell and walk to a take in the corner of the cafe. I may or may not have come early, just being excited to see him. And I got out of class early.

About 10 minutes later, the door opens again. Why is he so gorgeous? He's not in anything fancy, pretty casual but he himself is just....

"Like what you see?" Oh shit. When did he get in front of me? I feel my face heat up but brush it off. "Yes, yes I do." The smirk he one had turns into a smile.

"You know, I'm not used to this." "Used to what?" "This." He says waving his finger between us. "Having friends and spending time with them. Being, open with someone." He looked down at his hands that rest together on the table.

I place a hand on top of his. "Well get used to it cause I ain't going anywhere." I say with a smile. He looks up, shocked before smiling brightly. Such an addicting smile.

After a moment, I started to wonder. "So about who you are, Prince." I say raising an eyebrow at him. "Yea, sorry about that." He says scratching the back of his neck. He's so cute when he's nervous. "No need to be sorry. But now tell me about yourself." "Ok well, I like to da- wait. I already told you. What do you want to know?" He said raising an eyebrow while running his fingers through his hair. The disrespect. "Um, I don't know."

"Can I ask a sorta deep question?" He looked at me for a moment before nodding. "Why are you so closed up? Is there a reason?" He sighs. " I just didn't want to be hurt. I had a friends once who was very open to people, and that got hurt so much by others. And I didn't want to same fate so I closed myself up." Wow. We have a lot more in common than I thought.

"I thought you didn't have friends. No offense." "I don't now. Or at least I didn't have any until I met you. But I did at one point." I smile at his statement. "Who were they?"

"His name was Wooyoung. I was friends with him and some of his other friends." "Oh. I was friends with him. Still am actually. And so was Minho. Why aren't you?" "I wasn't close with him. We talked in classes that we had together but that's it honestly." "Oh. What about the rest of them?" He took a moment to think. "Wooyoung would talk about them and I met a few. One of then was also in our class and we talked. Like I said, I wasn't really close with him. Or anyone at that."

He seems so sad. I got up and he looked at me confused. I grab his hand, pulling him out of his seat and staff him out the cafe. "Where are we going?" "We are going to the park."

I might post later but my phone is about the die. Hehe. Hopefully I will pay me often. I know I say that a lot and I'm sorry. I just have a hard time keeping up with things. Thank you for everything tho. I appreciate it😁