Chapter 7

"Are you ok? You keep looking down. Thankfully you're eaten but something is off." "I'm fine."

He's lying. I can tell.

"Not your not. What's wrong?" "Nothing. I'm fine, really." "No you're not. ~Stop lying to me."

He laughs and reaches for my hand. "Here look into my eyes." I do as I'm told. "I'm ok. There nothing wrong with me." he said slowly.

Blushing I nod slowly. He looks down at our hands and quickly snatches his hand away. "I'm sorry." I smile. "It's ok."

What should we talk about? What about a nickname? "Got a nickname?"

"Prin- Jinnie. That's my nickname, Jinnie." Was he about to say Prince? But that's, well Prince's name. I pull out my phone and decide to text him.

Suddenly Hyunjin's phone goes off. When he checks it I see panic in his eyes. That's weird. His phone went off right when I texted Prince.

"Who's that?" I can tell he's trying to call down from his panic. Why is he panicing?

"Um, it's my mom. She's asking where something was. I put it in the wrong place by mistake." he chuckled nervously. I glance at his phone and see him put phone on silent. After, he puts it in his pocket. Did he even answer?

"Ok then." I see the messenge was read but not answered. I hate when people do that. I look at my phone blankly before putting it up.

"Hey you ok?" I look up at Hyunjin and smile softly. "Yea just don't like being left on read." I shrug not really caring anymore.

"Well I got to get the class but thanks for the food, and company. I don't get that too often." he smiled brightly. "Your friend should reply soon if they like you enough. But what's not to like?"

I blush and smile at him. He walks away and pulls his phone back out. I hear a ding from my phone.

Prince replied. I smile even wider and look up to see Hyunjin looking back at me smiling. How did he know? Another dung breaks my gaze as I look down again.

Prince

Hey. Wyd?

*read*
Sorry for leaving you on read. I got distracted by something.

It's ok.

I'm walking to my next class.
Since you asked.

Oh.

Wyd?

Sitting at a table.

For?

I was with Hyunjin. We talked.
Kind of.

Oh. That's cool.
Did you like him?
Was he nice?

He was cool.
He liked nervous.
Avoided eye contact most of the time.

What happened?

He he's my hand.
And stared into my eyes, telling me he was ok.

Aw. You sound like you like him.
Like, you know, LIKE him.

No, I just meet him.

Ok😏

Shut up!

Aw. Ok. Bye~😞

Wait, I was just kidding.
Prince?
Prince!!

"Really?!" I look at the time. "Oh shit. I got to go."

I'm back from the dead.🤪