Chapter 6

I sit in the back  of the classroom. "I hate math."

The teacher continues to talk and says we need to get in pairs. " Here we go again." I look down at my work the teacher passed out and suddenly someone sits next to me. I'm shocked honestly, and it must've shown in my face because the boy started to laugh.

"Hi. I'm Seungmin." he says with a smile. "I know." "Good. I'll be working with your today."

I stare at him. Why would he come over here? Changbin came to mind. Maybe I should be nice. "Ok."

"So do you understand what you're doing?" " Yea. I just don't want to do it. I don't like math." He smiles again. "Me either."

We start easily. He's really smart. The classroom door suddenly opens grabbing everyone's attention.

"Sorry to interrupt but I need Seungmin, please?" Its Changbin. I put my head down so he dosent see my face. He looked up to Seungmin with a smile. Then he looked at me and smirked.

Why the hell is he smirking? Oh yea. He wants to break me. Well, I'm screwed.

"You may go Seungmin. Hyunjin continue to work alone." Mr. Min said. I nod slightly not bringing my head up. Seungmin smiles softly and goes with Changbin to, where ever.

I look up slightly to see Changbin smile at me before closing the door. "I know that smile anywhere." I mumble. He has a plan.

I know he doesn't know I was looking at him so he couldn't be smiling at me as if saying his or something.

"What are you gonna do, Changbin?"

~~

I don't have class now so I sit outside on a bench in front of the school. I take my phone out.
Should I? I open it to Changbin's contact just to receive a message.

Hi~

Hey.

Whatcha doing?

Sitting down.
On a bench.
Outside.
Of my school.

Ok. I didn't need all that.

What are you doing?

Looking for someone.

"Oh no." I look around to see if I can see him. "Good. He hasn't found me yet."

Hyunjin right?

I got up and started walking around.

Where are you?

Why?

Just wondering.

Bout to go outside.

"Oh shit." I rush inside through the side door.

He's not out here.

"Made it."

Guess I'll go back inside.

Ok.

If you were him, where would you go?

I walk to the front of the school.

Through the side.

I'll try that. Thanks.

I exit throight the front door look around. I see him give throught the side door. "I'm safe." I slowly go and sit on the bench I was on originally.

I can't find him. Oh well.

B

etter luck next time.

"Not."

Oh. I think I found him.

"What?!" Isn't he inside?!

He must've just came out.
Gtg

"Fuck." I hear the for open from the side of the building. He can't know or see me. He gets closer. Well I'm screwed for real.

"Hello?" I hesitate."H-Hi." "Hyunjin right?" "Yea."i say, my voice not much life than a whisper. "Hi. I'm Changbin. Seo Changbin." "I know." I mumble. "Huh? What'd you say?" "Hwang." "As in Hwang Hyunjin? Try saying that 3 times fast." Changbin says add he sis next to me.

" Neva you eaten?" "No." I say still not looking at him. "You should eat something. You can't just starve yourself." He grabs my hand and pulls me to the cafe in the school.

"Why are you keeping your head down? I know I'm short but you dont have to look at the group g to see me." he chuckles. Hesitantly, I raise my head to meet his face. He stares at me, stopping in place.

A blush covers his cheeks. I grin. "Shall we go?" Changbin's eyes widen as the blush on his cheeks darken. He turns around and continues walking with me following.