Chapter 8

Prince

So I have a question.

Want is it?

What do you like to do?

Oh. I thought it something important.
I like to rap, dance, and... preform I guess.

Oh wow. That's cool.
Is that your major?

😐😑
Not actually.

Oh, why?

I ding actually know.

Are you no good at it?

No,no. I'm good at it
I just never thought about it.

Well you should.

Yes. I should, shouldn't I?

Yep.

Thanks. I'm gonna do that.
It'll hello me item up more.

Yep.
Sorry for texting so late. Just wondering.

Its fine. You helped me so that's good.

Yea.

What do you do?

*read*

Hey, you sleep?

*read*

Good night Binnie.

~~~~

"Excuse me?" "Yes?" "I would like to change my major to dance." "That's possible. I'll get you in as soon as possible." "Thank you."

~~~~

"Hey." I look up from my book and see my little friend standing in front of me, smiling. "Hi." I smile back as he sits next to me. He scouts closer to see the book I was reading.

"What's this? You studying?" "Yea." I close my book and face him. "What brings you here?" "Just checking up on a friend." I smile at him once more.

"We're friends now?" "Sure, why not? I need more friends anyway." Changbin makes a pouty face and I died inside. Why is he so cute?

"Well if we're friends, let's get to know each other." "Ok. I like to rap and I dance, a little." "I also like to rap, dance, and preform." HYUNJIN!! What the hell is wrong with you? he's going to suspect something.

And as if he read my mind, I see his slight grin turn to a confused face. Shit. "Mmm. That's cool. Its that your major?" He's saying thing from yesterday. "Well I'm going to. I guess they will tell me when its changed."

Changbin's fave lit up. "My friends Felix and Minho are taking dance. They are really nice. Felix is a little weird sometimes boy you learn to love him." "Oh, that's good. At least I know someone that knows them." "Yea. I know you don't know them boy you will soon." Changbin laughed.

"Hwang Hyunjin to the main office. Hwang Hyunjin to the main office." "I guess its time to let me know." "Well bye. See you later."