Chapter 4

Class has finally ended and Hyunjin let out a groan. "Thank God." He picked up his stuff and walked out of the classroom. When a few students bumped into him, he glared at them.

"Sorry!" He heard that word to many times a day. He needed to go to the library and get a book he needed for homework, which he was reluctant to do. 

He walked into the library with his resting bitch face visible. He went to the shelf the container the book he needed but on the way, he saw a boy that looked quite familiar.

He was sitting at a table across from him, reading a book. Since his back was to Hyunjin so he moved to see it.

"Binnie?" he whispered but since it was so quiet, he heard him. Changing look up from his book. Hyunjin quickly moved so he wouldn't be seen.

Changbin turned to look around, eventually giving up and looking back to his book. (Yes. Changbin is reading. Its not often tho)

He's a lot cuter in person. I want to go to him... But I can't. I have to keep my image.

He grabs the book, checks it out, and leaves the library. "I'll text him later." 

~~

Changbin is sitting with his friends while they ate lunch. As usual, Hyunjin sat by himself near the door of the cafeteria. ( I'm not sure if that's what its called in college but I know what it looks like so.) Changbin's  table wasn't to far away and since they were so loud, he could hear a good amount of their conversation.

"Felix! I'll put my foot up your ass if you don't give me back my cheesecake!" A squirrel like boy yells.

"It would probably fit too." (😏) "Chan!" the boy named Felix yells at the brown haired boy said. ( His hair in double knot)
Hyunjin tried not to laugh and him his face, looking at the wall.

A smile creeper on his face as he tried not to laugh, or at least make it less visible. " Y'all are so loud. People can hear you, you know."

I know him. He's in one of my classes.

"Seungmin, no one is paying us any attention. And I needed my cheesecake back." " That's not true. Hyunjin heard it."

He froze.
Dammit. He saw me.

"Hyunjin? He laughed? That's new." Chan says looking his way.  He acts as if he didn't hear it and eats his food.

"Who's Hyunjin?"
Oh no. He can't see me.
He gets up and walks out.

"The guy who just left." He looks right before the door closes.

( This is all after Hyunjin left.)

" Oh. I saw him in the library earlier. I didn't see his his face though." " No one knows Michael about him. He's doesn't talk to people. He glares at everyone so no one goes near him. At least not on purpose." Minho says.

"Oh sounds interesting. Dark even." " Oh goodness. Hes definitely going to try and get to him." Jeongin says. " Yes. I think I will."

So, I'm going to more than likely going to post on the weekends cause life is busy for your girl during the week.

And another thing, for all the people who have read this, thank you. Im not the best writer. Hell, I can't pick what POV to write in. So I'll.say once again thank you for reading this story.😁