Chapter 9

"So, how's your progress with Hwang Hyunjin?" "Actually, it's going quite well Jeongin." "Ha! I kne- wait what? Really?"

Aw. He's so cute when he's surprised. "Yep. And he said he is about to do dance so he'll become a friend of ours soon."

Jeongin smiles at me brightly. "That's cool. He'll be with Felix and Minho." "Mhm. They should help him open up more." "Mm. Isn't it about time for their class?"

I check my phone and see the time. "Oh yea, let's hope it goes well."

~~~

I'm so nervous. My hands ate shang and sweaty. Why am I so nervous?! I usually don't care. I sigh.

I'm right in front of the sir to the dance studio. I go to open it when someone tells at me, I think.

"Hey! Wait!" I turn around and see two boys running toward me. I've seen them before. They're Changbin's friends. Minho and... Felix.

"Thanks Hyunjin." the lilac hair one said. I just started at them.  "Let's go inside." The other said, opening the door.

We walk in and they are greeted by many people and many whispered about me. Everyone was looking at me like I was foreign.

I mean, I kinda was.

I walked up to Mr.Jung who was standing talking to another student. "Excuse me?" He liked at me and smiled brightly. It was almost as if I was looking at the sunshine itself.

"Hi. You must be Hwang Hyunjin." I nod. "Well, I'm Jung Hoseok. You can call me Hoseok if you want. I dit make my students use formalities."

I smile at him for that. "So we're going to introduce you now." He calls for the class to settle down and they listened quickly. They show him a lot of respect, I can tell.

"Class, this is Hwang Hyunjin as sine if you already know. He will be joining this class for now on. Unless he changes it of course. Now." He looks at me.

"Are you here to learn or improve?" "Improve." "Oh, so you know how to dance already? Good." He seems so excited. I like him already.

"Well lucky for you, wer are saying a new project. You will be paired in three." He looks back at the class and discusses the project. When he's fine, he tell then to pick their groups.

I feel kind of out of place. "Minho, Felix. Come here please." They walk or direction. "Yes coach?" "This is Minho and Felix." he says pointing while he speaks. Now I know which is which.

"Can ya'll be in a group with Hyunjin? You know, see what he's got." "Sure." "No problem." This is good. I kinda already know them. "Good. If you need me, just call." He walks off and the boys look at me.

"So, are you any good?" Felix asks. "Yea. I would consider must that way." I say with a smirk. They both smile. "Good."

Sorry if there are any mistakes.