Chapter 14

I'm so embarrassed. I fell asleep on Hyunjin yesterday and he had to wait 2 hours for me to wake up. Ugh. 2 HOURS! Oh my gosh. That's a whole-... 120 minutes! Why?! Why must you do this to me lord?

My phone busses suddenly. "Who is i- oh jesus. This is embarrassing."

Prince

Hello

Hey.

I had a feeling you were still embarrassed.

I am.

Why?~ I said it was OK.

Ik but I'm still embarrassed.

Aw~ cute.
You know, you look so cute when you're sleeping.

Shut up!

Ok, bye

NO! Come.
Back!

Aw. Binnie wants me to stay.

Shut- nvm

I'm serious tho.
You're really cute.😁

Thank you😊

Mhm.
Uh...

?

I feel like I should tell you what some girls that saw us yesterday said.

What did they say?

They said that we looked like a couple.

😶
😳
What?...

Yea. They said it while you were asleep.
Ig you could say they were UwUing at us.

Oh. Well...

Yea. It got me thinking...

I've been blushing this whole time but now I'm probably as red as a tomato. What the hell could he be thinking after hearing that?!

Thinking about what?

...
If we really do...

Oh

Yea. Like what it would feel like to actually be.
And how I feel about you.
Stuff like that.

Oh. Ummm

Hehe. I can tell you're blushing.

I am. I won't lie.
So...
How do you possibly feel about me?

I'm not sure what you mean.

Yes you do🙄

Hehe. I don't know honestly.

Oh. Ok

Why am I somewhat... Sad?

Don't be sad.

I'm not sad.

It sure sounds like it.

How? You can't hear me.

I mean it seems like it.

Well. I'm not.

Ok them.

Wyd?

Texting you.

Other than that.

Walking around the park.

The one we went to?

Yep.

Mm. Maybe I should meet him. I need the company anyway. I grab me jacket, put on my shoes and head out the door.

Where are you in the park?

The same place o carried you.
The same place you fell asleep.

Ok.

I make my way to that area. The park isn't far from my house it didn't take long. But for some reason I was running. "Why am I in such a hurry?" I panted.

Wait.
Why did you want to know where exactly I was?

I tap his shoulder causing him to jump. "Changbin? What the-." He puts his hand on his heart with shocked eyes. I chuckle through my pant.

"Did you run here?" "K-kinda. Yea I guess." He smirks. "Did you really wanna see me that bad?" "What?" He raises his eyebrow, making me forget what I was going to say. "I- never mind." I say looking away as he laughs, causing me to smile.

I mean, how could you not smile at that sound?

"So, what do you wanna do now that you're here?" "Not sure really." "Aw, you just wanted to be around me? I understand that. I know I'm amazing."

"Yes you are, but you won't let people see that." I say poking his chest. "Yea, I know, I know." "Let's go to the cafe." I take his hand and walk toward the cafe.

I did this during class. 😆