Staring. Chapter 4. Boner

Read the first 3 parts. 😉
Stephen pov.
Shit.
"Dude Ayesha really gave you a boner" Drasaid laughing.
"Yeah. You'd think a 19 year old would be able to control his hormones." Klay says.
"Bro it ain't ma fault" I said. I mean it was impossible to not get a boner. Especially when you are around Ayesha. I mean she is literally perfect. WHAT?! No, I did not just say that.
"Uumm yes it is Your fault I don't see you getting a boner over Kelly Richmond" Tyler said.. she was the college slut and always threw herself at me. I always declined
"That's different. She wasn't-" before I could finish klay interrupted
"Wasn't What. Ayesha" He said
"No" I said.
"Your boner gone yet"
"Yes" I said. I really don't know what happen. Maybe it happened because she called me Wardell or because she practically grinded against me. Or because she's hot as fuck. I groaned at my thoughts.
"Watchu thinkin bout." Tyler said
"Nothing."
"Yo let's throw a party" Dray said randomly
"Why"
"Dunno. Just feel like one that's all" he said
"Okayyy. Where do u wanna host it"
"How about the lounge that's always empty in the second building" klay said
"Yeah. The teacher won't go in there for the rest of the week."
"Who you inviting" I asked
"Everyone"
"Please not Kelly" I pleaded
"She going to come anyway." Klay said. I sighed. That girl got on ma nerves.
"So what type of party." Tyler asked as the basketball team entered the dorm.
"Umm just a normal party"
"Your 'normal' parties get crazy."
"Exactly"
"Okay I'll go invite the girls." A boy from the basketball team said.
"You should ask Ayesha to be your date." Dray said to the boy. I glared at him, I don't know why.
"Yeah she sexy as hell, and I bet she good in bed." The boy said. I clenched my jaw and for some reason I wanted to punch the shit outta him.
"Something wrong Stephen?" Klay asked teasingly.
"Nothing. Just Ayesha wouldn't like him." I said mindlessly.
"How'd you know." The fucker said.
"I just do. And I know for a fact she don't go out with fuck boys" I said.
"How. You've known her what 5 minutes?" He asked me, he don't even know what her second name is.
"Try 15 years." I responded. They all looked at me dumbfounded. Except Tyler Klay and Dray obviously.
"Thought so." I said when he never responded. He just walked away.
"Pussy." I mumbled. Come on Stephen pull your self together.
She doesn't mean anything to you so stop thinking about her.
Ok so she means everything to you.
Ugh!
No she can't.
She always been Ayesha.
Sweet, amazing Ayesha.
The person you've spent most of your life with.
Nah I don't like her.
YES YOU DO! Really. I'm arguing with my own subconscious.
I looked over to Dray he smiling like crazy and texting.
"Who you texting." I ask.
"Oh no one just telling Layla about your boner." He said. My eyes widened and I lunged at him. Klay went in between us.
"You are not!" I shout reaching for the phone. He pulls it further away from me still typing.
"Ayo chiilll." Klay says pushing me on the couch.
"Done." Dray says, I was fuming. He chucked his phone to me and I read the texts.
Dray:  yo guess what?
Layla: what?
Dray: Stephen just got a boner. Like a full on boner and guess who caused it. Ayesha.
Layla: NO FUCKING WAY. imma go tell Marie

I looked up at his stupid grinning face angrier than ever. I began running after him.
This nigga tried it.

Ayesha pov.

I wonder why Steph had to go. Like he ran so fast you could barely see him go. And why did the boys have to go with him. Above all the confusion I couldn't shake the feeling I had when I tackled him. When I... You know slid down slightly a knot formed in the pit of my stomach and I got that feeling. You know down there. I grimaced at my thoughts.
"Hey. Do you know why Steph and them had to go?" Marie asks.
"No." I say as Layla's phone dinged. She looked at it and typed something. When the person replied she broke out in a huge smile.
"Well I do." She says.
"Really?" Marie says.
"Yup Dray just texted." She says.
"Why." I ask quickly. She went over to Marie and whispered sommat in her ear.
" Jesus! Really!?" Marie said cheesing real big.
"What!? Tel meeeeee." I whined.
"You really wanna know." She says smirking.
"Of course. Pleeeaaassseeee." I drawl.
"Stephen-got-a-boner." Layla said wayyy to fast.
"What!?" I say.
"Stephen got a boner." She said a little slower for me to understand. My eyes widened.
"Shut the fuck up. Why you lyin." I say.
"Nah bitch. Dray said. Here look." She says showing me her phone.
"Girl he playing you. Ion think me outta all people gonna give Steph a boner." I say passing her phone back. The both sigh..
"Eh. She'll find out sooner or later" Marie says. Layla nods.
"Find out what." I ask.
"Oh nothing just you being in denial. And before you argue just think about it for a second." Layla says.
"Think bout what?" I question.
"Imagine Stephen. Close your eyes. Look him up and down. Gather all your thoughts about him. Don't deny any. Then tell me you truly hate him." Marie says. I sighed and closed my eyes. Okay. Stephen. Think about Steph.
There he was in his tank top and basketball shorts. With his perfect biceps on show he definitely wasn't the most buffest. But he had the perfect amount of muscle. Not to skinny not to muscular. Perfect. I hated when boys try to hard on getting a massive body. Stephen's drive was basketball. It always has been. I loved that about him. He always knew what he wanted, he had a passion that no one could dismiss. I opened my eyes.
"So?"  Layla says. I give her a blank stare.
"So what." I say. The look at me in disbelief.
"Come on! You never thought of anything." Marie whines.
"Well of course I thought of him but nothing else came into my mind." I lie.
"Ok so think about him shirtless. Wait scratch that describe him shirtless." Layla says. I blink nonchalantly.
"Seriously." I say.
"Yup"
"Ok. He has perfect abs. Amazing biceps. And a scar running from the side of his torso to the middle of his lower stomach." I say listing the things.
"Ok. 2 questions." Marie says.
"Go on." I say.
"1. How do you actually know what he looks like shirtless, when I asked you I just thought you'd make it up but you dead ass stating facts. 2. A scar? And 3 grrrllll if you say one more time that you have no feelings for this boy. You definitely lyin." Marie says.
"Ok well I've seen him shirtless a bunch of times. One being I go to most of his basketball games with my parents. And yes he has a scar from when we were younger." I say. They are hesitant to say anything.
"So you really don't like him?" Layla asks. Ok maybe I do. NO I CANT. I cringe at my thoughts.
"Maybe?" I say is a small voice.
"Eeeeeeeeeeeee" the both squeal. Jesus they trying to burst my eardrums.
"Ok you have to tell him" they immediately said.
"No way. 15 years of my life we've barely been friends. Now outta no where I go up to him and say. Hey I like you. Byeeeee. Fuck no!" I say.
"Yeah if he didn't like you back. But he does, it's obvious, and when's the last time you guys actually had a real argument. Like have you guys actually hurt eachother." Layla asks. I look down and think. No. He has never actually hurt me.
"Exactly and he low key compliments you. Like he always says shit like. 'Sup hot stuff' and he always acts really weird when anyone asks you out." She says. I refused to believe it. I groaned.
"We"ll figure it out later. But for now we getting ready for a party." Layla says.
"Who's?" I ask.
"Draymond's" Marie mumbles.
"Fuck no!" I shout.
"Oh come on. You know his parties they are always so crowded I doubt you'll even run into your lover boy." Marie says. I glare at her before giving in.
"Fine." I sigh.
"Now let's get ready."

Flash forward..

Okay first game. 7 minutes in heaven.....