Step-sister in the Middle: Part 4

simonej23 💓

Stephen pov.

"Why? Why? What was the need for flour Stephen?" Ayesha whines looking around at the mess we made.
I suggested we should mix the sauce with pasta. Then I suggested we make the pasta. Needless to say it went horrible.
"Hey. You agreed with me. I'm just the sue chef." I raise my hand up in defence. She scoffs.
"Barely. You were like my mischievous assistant. With the brain the size of a peanut." She teases.
"Hey. I'll have you know the pasta I made-
"We made" She cuts in.
"The pasta we made was fucking delicious. Not to mention we were resourceful." I state as a matter-of-factly.
"I wouldn't call wasting two packs of flour 'resourceful'" She winces again looking at the mess.
"I meant as in we didn't waste the sauce ma ruined. And plus she wanted us to get rid of it." I shrugged.
"She wanted us to fix it Stephen." She rolls her eyes. I resisted the urge to tell her never to do that again unless she wants me horny.
"Well we did kinda. There's still loads left of our amazing meal. All you have to do is clean up." I shove her playfully.
"Ahh now that's on you Stephy." She punches me playfully. We both laugh at what we did.
"Ok. It is just flower so you sweep up and I'll wipe surfaces. Is that ok?" She genuinely asks. I nod and we get to work.
A few moments later Lisa walks downstairs.
"Hey Ayesha. What you been doing?' She raises an eyebrow.
"Oh er. I spilt a bag of flour and I forced Steph to help," she lies. I don't know why she does that.
"Yeah. Forced." I say with a hit of sarcasm. She subtly glares at me.
"Hmm ok. Did you eat with him?" What's with all the damn questions.
"No." She says almost immediately.
"Hmm I know what I'd like to eat right now." I look her up and down leaning against the counter watching as her cheeks grew red. It made me smile. Well smirk but what's the difference.
"Ayesha. Wanna get pasta from the new place down town?" Lisa asks. Ayesha makes a face, placing a hand on her stomach. I snort loudly.
"What Stephen?" Lisa crosses her arms.
"Oh nothing just Ayesha seems more of a fresh pasta kinda girl. Not the cheap stuff from downtown." I look her straight in the eye.
"I think I'll pass. Next time L." She says wiping some flour off the table into the bin.
"Ok. If he does anything tell me ok?"
"Your not staying down?" Ayesha asks.
"Oh no. Cleaning is boring."
"Yeah. Let the guest clean up your house," I retort looking down at what I was sweeping.
"She's not exactly a guest. She's been here longer than you." I look at Ayesha.
"And here I am thinking no one could be longer than me." She grimaces at my joke and I laugh loudly
"Your disgusting. Lisa I'll be fine." She smiles at Her assuringly. Lisa looks at her warily before going back upstairs. What does she except me to do? Marry the girl whilst she's sexting some boy.
"You know. She treats you like shit." I tell her. She doesn't look up from the counter when she replies.
"No she doesn't. You've only known her a couple years." She sighs.
"And yet I know more about you than she does." I make my way closer to her.
"How do you figure that?" She raises an eyebrow now looking at me.
"Well, I know your first kiss was with her first boyfriend." I smirk.
"That's-
"And how you were the one who unintentionally told her dad she had sex." I walk closer to her. She gasps.
"I forgot I told you that." She hisses.
"And how you find me irresistible." By now I'm right in front of her, she had her back against the counter.
"Ahh now that I know I didn't tell you."
"So it's true?" I accuse. My voice going a little higher. I go closer to her so that I'm now towering over her. She looks as if she realised what she said, opening her mouth then closing it like a fish.
"No it's not. I just said I didn't tell you that." She slides from in front of me but I grasp her wrist before she does pulling her back to me. Her chest pressed against mine.
"Well you told me stuff too." She whispers.
"Like what?" I raise my eyebrow. She places her hand on my chest pushing me away gently as she takes a breath.

Ayesha pov.

Holy shit.
My stomachs was literally bursting with butterflies. How dare he come close to me. I'd be in the right mind to scream for Lisa. But I sorta enjoyed this. The flirting. The snappy comments. The fact that now I'm in control.
"Well." I say walking away from him. Leaning against the opposite end of the counter, which I'd cleaned.
"You knew Dray's girl was cheating on him a week before you told him to prove a point." His eyes widened as if he forgot he did it.
"I did-
"And you ruined Lisa's birthday cake and blamed it on her dad." He smirks at this.
"Yes but does that lie affect me more or you. Because the way I see it, your the one keeping this from your best friend. Not me." You silver tongued mother fucker.
"So you're telling me there'd be no repercussions for you if I told your mum." I narrow my eyes.
"Aww is little Ayesha threatening to tell my mum. How cute. On a completely different note I beg of you to keep your mouth shut." I giggle at his pleads. It's funny how quick he can change from cocky as fuck to desperate.
"I bet that not something you tell allot of girls." I tease.
"Believe or not. I don't fuck around with allot of girls." He comes closer to me. Not this again. Instead of letting him dominate the room I begin going towards him. Subtly shocking him.
"I don't believe you," I straighten up "Lisa tells me all about the girls you bring home." It sorta hurt saying that out loud. I don't know why though.
"You mean the two girls in the past three years I've brought home? Yeah ok." He scoffs. "You do know she's lying to you right." He drawls. I furrow my eyebrows. I'm now standing in front of him. My boot heels making me just shorter than him.
"And I should believe you because...." I says softly. He lowers his head making his lips less than a centimetre away from mine.
"Because you want to." His lips slightly brushing against mine, sending small sparks through me.
"Or you want me to." I say back. Of course wanting the last word. He grins, in an innocent way. For some reason I do know he's telling the truth.
"Guilty as charged." He whispers finally before pressing his lips on mine.
I kiss back almost instantly. The kiss was innocent, passionate.
Desperate.
My eyes flutter closed and my hand weaves into his hair in attempt to have him closer to the point his whole body is pressed against mine. Sparks shot through my whole body overwhelming every sense in me. His hands gripped my waist as if holding me in place. My hips against him causing a fiery sensation to pass through me. Short gasps leaving our mouths before connecting our lips once more. He didn't get the chance to deepen the kiss because the door flew open.

"Stephen?" Sonya gasped.
"You've never had a girl- Ayesha?" I scrunched my face in embarrassment and turned to her. Stephen lowered his mouth to my ear.
"Told you I wasn't lying." Petty prick.
Who you just kissed the living daylights out of!
"Ayesha quickly go up to Lisa. If her father finds out you kissed him he'll tell her. Unless you want her to know?" She questions. I shake my head.
"Then go." I thank her for being so understanding before quickly going upstairs. Seeing Stephen's dazed face before he leaves my view.

You fucked up.

Low key proud of this chapter. 🤭

Vote&Comment.

See ya 😘