Starting: chapter 5. 7 minutes in heaven. (FINAL)

Stephen pov.

Dray of course went over board with his party. The room was crowded as fuck. The lights were at a dim setting so people kept bumping into eachother. I walked over to the kitchen which was less crowded.
"Damn. Dray really went all out didn't he." Klay said.
"I know. This might be the most popular one." I say taking a shot from the table. It wasn't vodka, it was a mix between beer and tequila. It wasn't as strong as you'd think.
"So. You see Ayesha yet bro."  Dray says loudly entering the kitchen.
"N-" I started just as she walked in. She was wearing a black fitted dress with her usual denim jacket. Her hair was down.
"Holy fuck." I mumbled watching her walk across the room. She looked hot as hell. It's weird, I mean she's worn multiple dresses and things over the years. So why now does it really affect me. I guess at the back of my mind every time I saw her I thought a lot of things. But I Sorta pushed them down.
"What was that Stephen." Tyler asks smirking.
"Nothing." I say quickly.    Layla looks over and sees Tyler. She practically drags Ayesha over.

Ayesha pov.
"Hey baby." Layla says kissing him. Steph gags and I playfully shoves him in the shoulder. Damn. He do be looking good tonight.
"What." He says goofily
"Your being that guy." I say. He furrowes his eyebrows in confusion.
"The guy who acts disgusted at everything to do with relationships. Coz he's a huge fuck boy." I explain.
"Well your being that girl." He says.
"The fuck does that mean." I say.
"The girl who acts really annoying but deep down is incredibly attracted to the so called fuck boy. But is still annoying." He says. I gasp and shove him again.
"On god you hit me more than my mama does." He says.
"Then your mama doing something wrong." I say back.
"Damn. Who died and made you queen bitch." He says.
"You if you don't shut up." I say.
"Aight aight. Want one?" He says offering me a shot of god knows what.
"No." I say sternly.
"Oh come on.  Don't be a pussy." He says. I raise an eyebrow.
"Who you callin pussy." I say. He takes a bottle of vodka and adds some to the shot glass.
"Go on then. What? You goin back out." He says giving me the glass. Our friends were looking at me in anticipation. I grabbed the glass and hesitantly drank it. The strong liquid burning my throat.  I slammed the glass down and gagged.
"Jesus that was disgusting." I say.
"Lightweight." Steph laughs.
"Boy do you remember the last time Ayesha drank." Marie butts in.

Don't fucking remind me.

I had drank so much that not only did I cut slits all the way up my relatively short shirt with scissors, I also removed my bra before hand. So needless to say I restrain from drinking now. Stephen literally covered me with a big ass blanket, picked me up bridal style and put me in his car. He gave me a hoodie to put on then left for 5 minutes to let me put it on. Then returned, he put me to bed and kissed my head and whispered. 'Sleep beautiful'. My stomach literally exploded. He didn't think I remembered the next day so I didn't mention it.

"Oh yeah. Damn Ayesha really got hammered." Dray said laughing.
"Why the fuck would you cut your clothes tho?" Klay asks.
"Nigga don't ask. I had like 10 rounds of shots. Not to mention this fucker kept daring me to drink. Like just now." I say.
"Um. This fucker helped you get home." Steph replies.
"Why'd you do the dares then." Tyler says.
"Imagine the fuck boy slash popular jock say someone is a light weight. News travels fast." I say.
"Not as fast as you stripping with scissors." Layla says. I face palmed myself. Steph just laughed, I glared at him pouting. He then lifted my chin to look straight at him. He was smiling widely as if about to say a joke. His eyes got lost in mine. His smile faltered slightly noticing how close we were. I analysed every detail of his face. You know that scene in movies when the boy and the girl are really close and the camera was just spinning around them blurring everyone but them. That is what it felt like right in this moment.