2 Sides of The Same Coin. Part 4. (FINAL)

simonej23. 💖 😘

Ayesha pov.
Me and Steph have been tutoring each other for about a month. Yes a month. A month of me blushing about something he has accidentally said and a month of him getting all flustered. We've grown allot closer. We realised our parents are like bffs. And yet we had never noticed. I've become a better basketball player and he is almost an expert in culinary. The one thing that I think through out all of this is. Why can I not stop smiling. Every time I think about Stephen I smile. And I feel bad about not feeling bad. Does that make sense? Like I just broke up with Brady. Now I'm crushing over the nicest boy on Earth. Dammit Ayesha!
"What's up with you." Kathrine asks.
"Ugh I don't know." I groan.
"Girl you Aight. You've been all giddy one minute then the next your cursing yourself. I bet it's something to do with that Stephen boy." She says.
"How'd you know." I question.
"It obvious. When he dropped you off that one time to my house after school, you guys spent a full ten minutes talking before you came out." She says.
"So" I say.
"So. Either you just have some long ass goodbyes or you genuinely enjoy each other's company." She says smiling.
"Definitely the second one." I say.
"See. I know you. So you have a crush or do you like wanna be with him."
"I don't know yet." I groan just as the bell goes off.
"Well are t you meeting him this period." She says.
"Yup"
"See as soon as I mentioned it your whole face lit up." She says. I shrug her off and head to the benches on the field outside school. It was sunny so the gates were open. The students were allowed to study in their free period here. I sat on our designated bench and waited. As always I checked my phone and waited. But this time I found myself daydreaming about Stephen. His curly hair, amazing eyes, luscious lips. God those lips. His perfect biceps and how they flex when he shoots the basketball. I have actually seen him shirtless. Only once though. Ugh I still cringe at the memory.

Flashback.
I was currently looking for Stephen. He said to meet at the basketball court but I took a wrong turn into a different building and got lost. Of course people knew me so they told me where to go. Even though I didn't know them. I managed to find my way around and went through the back door of the court. I opened the door quite abruptly causing Steph and his friends to turn my way. I think their names were Klay and Draymond. Oh wow. Steph was shirtless. Oh the things I'd do to him.
"Whoa" I say. Shit I said that out loud didn't I.
"Yeah you did sweet heart." One of his friends said. Klay I'm sure.
"Who you callin sweet heart" I say pushing away the embarrassment that was rising.
"Watchu gonna do honey." The other one says.
"Nigga I will kick you so hard up your ass you'll be able to taste leather." I clapped back.
"Cmon. You guys need to get to your class. And Ayesha really will kick your ass." Steph says shooing them off.  I smile at him.
"So we just gonna excuse the fact that she was practically drooling over your abs." Klay says. I blush. Hard. I pull out my phone and start texting.
"We just gonna excuse the fact that a rumour about you fucking the head teacher is about to blast to the whole school in about 10 seconds." I say typing. I turn the screen towards them with my thumb hovering over the send button.
"Ok ok ok. Jeez. Stephen keep ya girl in check."
"Okay 1. She ain't ma girl and 2. she full on scarred a boy for life with a tube of lip gloss. I don't think she needs keeping in check." Steph says again making me blush. They gather their things and go out. Steph puts all the basketballs on the rack.
"Exactly. Nigga." I say.
"I like her." Klay and Dray say. Just as they were walking out Draymond whispered to me something.
"Pssst. Pssst. Ayesha. You make Steph happy, don't ruin that." He says before going. What was that all about? I look over to Stephen and he was all ready. But still shirtless. Avert your eyes Ayesha. Avert your eyes!  Ugh I can't do it.
"Uum Stephen could you maybe put a shirt on." I say in a small voice. He nods and puts on his tank top, smirking as he does so.
"Don't do that." I say.
"What?" He says smiling.
"You were smirking. I don't like it." I say. Although Is was attractive. 
"I was not" he defends.
"Yes you were. I saw you."
"And why would I be smirking?"  He says.
"Well because I was staring at-" I stopped myself before I got embarrassed further. He raised an eyebrow very amused.
"Can you just teach me how to play basketball." I say. He begins. Damn!
End of flashback.