𝟎 𝟐

BABY G.

♥︎

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
♥︎

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS                                       ♥︎

THIRD PERSON

"Wait—" Dior friend, Cia said sitting down on the bed.

She was looking at the picture of Loc on Dior's computer.

"You mean to tell me... this yo nigga?"

Dior laughed looking at Cia reflection in the mirror. "Wouldn't say he my nigga but I would like him to be."

Cia snapped her neck over at Dior so fast.

She ain't think she heard her friend right.

"Bitch, did you just say you would like him to be? Since when did you want a nigga?"

"Since I seen him."

Dior sighed taking a seat next to Cia bringing the laptop back over to her.

Keyz had more pictures posted but she never got a write back which made her upset a little.

She felt a way towards a nigga she didn't even know.

"How you know he ain't write you back?" Cia wondered walking over to the mail that was sitting on Dior dresser.

"I just know." Just as Dior said that, a email notification popped up from Keyz.

Dior smiled slowly, "Oh shit, he just emailed me."

Wassup lil mama, don't think I forgot about you. I had shit to do up in here before I could email you. Did you get my letter? I sent it a few days back but didn't get shit back. Them dumbass muthafuckas musta fucked up. But if you ain't, lemme tell you. You are gorgeous shorty. I would definitely like to get to know you.

Dior was smiling hard as fuck as she felt her pussy heat up.

Cia came up behind her reading, "That nigga is definitely from Chicago."

...they said we could call on sum typa face shit so we can talk fr. Let me know yo shit and ima give you a call.

Dior felt too nervous for that but she knew she had to tighten up for this nigga.

♥︎

It was the night and Dior led lights were on pink.