𝟏 𝟎

BABY G.

♥︎

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
♥︎

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS♥︎

THIRD PERSON

Dre watched over his sister story seeing Keyz dancing on it and it sickened him seeing him kicking it with folks at a kickback.

Dre looked at up at his sister and smirked, "That's what I'm talking about. Did you fuck him?"

Raven, the girl who kept trying to press Keyz rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Nigga has a girlfriend."

Dre brow raised, "A girlfriend? Keyz gotta... girlfriend?" Dre decided to get deep in thought and it made him grin at them.

He was going to try to get to Keyz girl.

♥︎

Dior was sitting down with Cia in the food court of the mall eating pretzel bites.

"So... Dior, I have to tell you something."

She looked at Cia and smiled still chewing on the piece she just took a bite of.

Cia was nervous.

Dior would be the first person she told but she knew deep down that Dior would support her and be more than okay with it.

Cia cleared her throat, "I'm pregnant."

Dior gasped. "Oh my god,"

A smile started to spread. "Oh my god! Cia, that is amazing!"

Dior couldn't help but to squeal like a young school girl at hearing the news of her best friend being pregnant.

The two have gotten closer since their little "fall out'' but Cia kept things to herself and being pregnant had to be one of them.

Cia smiled and felt her eyes well up. "Fr? I don't think I am ready to be a mother." Cia let the tears fall. "And I don't want to raise my kid with someone I barely know."

Dior nodded understanding where she was coming from but Dior knew that Cia would make a great mother.

"C, I hear you but to me, I just know you will be the best mother."

Cia was hesitant to meet her friends happy eyes and knew what she was about to say next was going to set the bad mood.

"I... I wanted to—"

"Dior?" A boy called from the other side of the food court.

Dior let her eyes wander till she seen the familiar face of Luis.

Dior let a smile take over her face once again, "Luis." She whispered.

Cia snapped her head towards the hispanic boy remembering the memories. "Luis?!"