𝟎 𝟓

BABY G.

♥︎

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
♥︎

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS♥︎

DIOR

I waited.

And the two months passed like it was nothing but a breeze.

My palms were sweating, and I was shaking like a damn tree.

Why was I this nervous after 6 months?

Everything in my mind was jumbled.

I felt like something was missing but maybe it was just Keyz not being here yet.

The deeper I fell for him, the emotional I got.

The breeze of the wind push past my face causing my hair to cloud my vision.

I moved it out my face and behind my ear when I seen the gate was opening and my heart fell to my ass seeing Keyz lean figure come from behind it.

And he froze when he saw me.

I grinned and started walking towards him but soon it became running and I was in his arms.

Tears started to form in my eyes that he was actually here, that I was actually going to be touching him for the longest time.

I craned my neck up to look up at him seeing him staring back down at me.

Keyz dipped his head down and his lips connected to mine.

I felt butterflies in my stomach, nothing but pure happiness was felt in me.

I softly touched his cheek kissing him back with just as excitement.

Keyz hands traveled down to my ass that he squeezed making me moan in his mouth.

He pulled out to trail kisses down from my jaw to my neck, sucking and biting so perfectly.

"Keyz." I moaned holding the back of his neck.

Keyz stopped to look down at me, and he smiled making me do the same.

"You moanin my name just makes me wan really give you sum to moan about."

I bit my lip and looked at his. "Who said you couldn't."

His brows shot up. "Oh yea?"

"Definitely, daddy." I kissed his chin and took his hand into mine guiding him to the car.

♥︎

Keyz glanced at me from the road as I stared at him, his hand in mine.

I let him drive since he haven't in a long time and he still knew what he was doing.

"You so fine." I found myself saying.