𝟏 𝟔

BABY G.

♥︎

♥︎

Dior eyes watered as she stare down at the pregnancy test in her hand.

It was positive.

"Babe," She called still in awe at the stick.

"Babe!"

Keyz was out in the living room on the game.

He turned his head and yelled, "You good?"

"Come here! Come here, come here!" Dior squealed now smiling

Keyz took off the headset and got up to walk to where she stood in the front of the mirror of the bathroom.

Keyz peeked his head in seeing the test on spot.

His brows raised when he looked up at Dior who was grinning.

"Yo," He dragged walking in and looked down at the test in his girl hand.

Dior watched his reaction with a smile in love with the sight of him and having his kid.

Her first love baby.

Keyz didn't know how deep he was in til tears fell down his eyes.

Keyz felt the same way Dior felt; having a kid with his dream girl.

He looked down at Dior and smiled.

The both of them had tears falling down their cheeks.

"I told you I was gon put a baby in you." He said pulling her towards him.

Dior laughed as Keyz started to tickle her and kiss on her neck.

Keyz leaned up and kissed her lips.

They slowly kissed and pulled out staring into each other eyes.

"Our li baby g." He says.

Dior smiled, "Our li baby g."

♥︎

"Cia..." Dior sniffled and got on her knees in front of her friends tombstone.

It was a picture of Cia grinning at the camera, she looked so happy.

Dior wiped her tears. "Bestie... I'm pregnant." She started and sniffled,

"We would've been pregnant together. Have twin baby showers like we talked about when we were in high school remember?"

Dior laughed but it ceased as the thought of Cia being bruised and bloody that day.

"Fuck.." She shook her head, "I'm so so sorry Cia. I'm so fucking sorry."

"You in my heart forever and always. I love you, b." Dior laid down the pink rose and stood on her feet.

♥︎

Keyz watched Dior breakdown at the grave and shook his head.

He still blamed himself for what happened.

Dior got back in the car and smiled over at him with puffy eyes.

He grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it.

"You good?" She nodded and sniffled but Dior started to shake her head and break down again.

Keyz brung her into his arms and stroked the back of her head. "Talk to me baby g. You gotta talk to me."

Dior sobbed. "She was so young. I feel so bad for being alive and pregnant just like she was... I feel so guilty."

Keyz made her look up at him and shook his head, "Baby it is not your fault that she is gone. And I am fasho that Cia is smiling down at at you, happy for you."

Dior nodded understanding every word.

Cia was definitely smiling down at Dior.

"If you feel like it is your fault," Dior said and caressed his cheek, "Forgive yourself."

Keyz leaned into her touch.