𝟎 𝟔

BABY G.

♥︎

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
♥︎

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS♥︎

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

THIRD PERSON

"So when he got out?" Cia wondered out loud taking a sip from her lemonade.

Dior smirked, "Today. Like two hours ago."

Cia brows raised as she smacked from the lemonade. "And you ain't tell me?!"

Dior felt bad. She use to tell Cia everything but they drifted apart these past months.

"I'm sorry Cia. Seriously."

Cia understood.

She knew Dior was feeling Keyz badly and it was good for her.

Cia knew that is what she needed.

So she waved her hand at Dior, "Girl it's fine. I understand honestly."

Keyz looked in the mirror and felt naked without his earrings or his chains or even his slugs.

He needed to get back, his hair even needed to be braided again.

Keyz decided that's what he needed. To get right.

He opened the door hearing the girls laughing.

Cia let her eyes wonder onto him. "I'm Cia, Dior best friend. Nice to meet you, Loc."

Keyz nodded his head up and walked over to Dior who he kissed a few times.

"You, too." He said, "I'm finna go to the store, let y'all have y'alls time."

Dior frowned slightly since she just got him fully.

She didn't want him to go anywhere.

"Where you going like what stores?"

Keyz took a fry and ate it. "The mall. Need to get right, baby g. I feel like a bitch." He chuckled.

Dior touched his hair seeing his braids was slightly fucked up. "When you get back i'll do your hair, if ya want."

Keyz smiled. "You know I do."

Dior smiled and watched him walk back to the room.

Cia was watching the two with a slight smile at how cute these two was going to be.

She couldn't wait to see.

"You like a love struck puppy." Cia commented giggling.

Dior couldn't help but to giggle too. "He so fine, Cia. Ugh!"

"I should've went on that site." Cia sighed shaking her head but she was joking.

Cia decided to be celibate and keep to herself just like Dior once was.