𝟎 𝟒

BABY G.

♥︎

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
♥︎

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS♥︎

THIRD PERSON

Keyz stared through the glass at the two bitches who set him up.

He couldn't help but to mug the females who he use to call sisters.

Lacey watched him as tears fell down her cheeks and Sincere just rolled her eyes.

"Nigga, we did it for your own good!" Sincere snapped through the phone rolling her eyes once again.

Keyz smacked his lips. "Mane, ion wanna hear that goofy ass shit. Fuck you mean for my own good."

Lacey cleared her throat taking the phone from her twin sister.

"Dre was not about to just let you kill his mans! That nigga still got a bounty on ya head. Us telling the police was the reason why we did!"

Keyz watched as she started to sob and shook his head.

His hand came to his face as he wiped it down with a sigh.

Keyz knew that his little sisters did it for his own good but still, they rated on him.

Got him stuck in the pen for three fucking years.

"Plus you finna get out so drop this funky ass attitude." Sincere said watching him mug her.

"You right," Keyz mugged. "So that nigga still want me dead? Do he not know who tha fuck I am?"

Lacey shrugged looking over at Sincere who just rolled her eyes once again.

"We came to warn you, they think we on they side when really we just wanted your bitch ass safe. When you get out, be safe and go somewhere where nobody will find you."

The thought of Dior came through his head.

His pretty ass shorty.

Keyz still wanted to be with her. Maybe he should live with her.

Not cause he was scared of this Dre character, cause he wanted a slight fresh start.

Be somebody different.

It was best if Dior didn't know exactly who he was. Or who he use to be.

Or what could be happening when he got out.

♥︎

Dior was walking out the store when her phone started to ring.

It was the jail calling.

She accepted as soon as she got in her car and smiled lightly at the sound of Keyz.