𝟏 𝟐

BABY G.

♥︎

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
♥︎

THIRD PERSON

Dior groaned but her eyes wouldn't open.

Her mouth felt dry and her head started to bang slightly when she moved around a bit.

A young girl sitting in a chair beside the bed eyes fluttered open making contact with Diors moving body.

She sat up quickly, "Dior?"

Dior heard her name being called from afar and groaned again.

She slowly peeled her eyes open blinking at few times from the fogginess.

The sound of beeping machines was heard as Diamond peered into Diors eye view.

Dior recognized the young girl in front of her.

"Diamond?"

Her sister grinned and nodded, "It's me, sis."

Dior smiled lightly and looked over noticing the room. "Why am I in the hospital?"

Diamond smile fluttered and Dior watched in confusion as she took a seat back in the chair beside the bed.

"You... and Cia got hit."

Dior gasped and touched gently around her face feeling the bandages, she moved up to her head and felt the bandage wrapped around it.

Dior eyes started to well up with tears, she let a sob out and her heart rate started to increase.

She was having a panic attack.

Diamond eyes widened seeing Dior chest starting to raise and fall quickly.

She pushed the green button to get the nurses in.

"Where is Cia?! Where is Cia?!" Dior yelled through breathes feeling like her chest was on fire.

She started to breath heavy as the nurses rushed in to calm her.

Diamond moved back from the scene and decided to go find their mother.

Keyz seen the nurses rushing towards a room and noticed it was Diors.

He stood up seeing Diamond running out towards him.

Keyz grabbed her arm softly, "What happened?"

"She—," Diamond stuttered out scared for her sister. "I think she having a panic attack."

Keyz stared at her in confusion. "Wait she up?"

Diamond nodded and ran towards the cafeteria to her mother.

Keyz started to walk towards his girls room seeing the doctors trying to calm her.

Dior fought their hands. "Let me go! Where is my friend."

"Aye, aye," Dior stopped fighting seeing Keyz coming towards her.