𝟏 𝟓

BABY G.

♥︎

THIRD PERSON
SEX SCENE.

Keyz flipped Dior around. She gasp when his hand tangled up in her hair and pull it back.

"You sho you want this?" Keyz whispered and nibbled on her ear.

"Stop talkin so much and show me wtf you about." Dior breathed out closing her eyes.

Keyz undid his belt and pulled down his pants, he got on his knees and started to do the same to Dior.

She looked in the mirror seeing her own eyes full of lust.

Keyz put his face in and started to flick his tongue on her clit, eating her from the back.

She moaned pushing his head deeper.

Keyz slid his tongue up down and around Dior enterance before sliding his fingers in standing up as Dior moaned.

Keyz slid his free hand up underneath Dior top and took a hold of her neck.

Their eyes found each other through the reflection.

As Keyz started his pace faster, Dior head fell back on his shoulder.

He kissed her neck as his pace quickens.

The sound of her juices filled the small room.

"Fuck." Dior damn near stuttered out feeling her legs start to shake.

Keyz was staring at her in the mirror liking how her chest was raising and falling.

He slowed down and turned her around still gripping onto Dior neck.

She looked up into his eyes and kept contact as she got onto her knees in front of his dick.

Keyz watched as she kissed his tip.

Her eyes looking at him innocently.

Dior licked around his tip and slowly took him into her mouth.

Keyz pushed her up by hair and picked her up placing her onto the sink.

His lips smacked on hers as they roughly kissed.

Keyz started to rub Dior clit causing her grip on his shirt to tighten.

She felt herself get wetter and Keyz read her mind slowly entering her.

Dior moaned placing her arm around Keyz neck.

"Yes." She moaned out as his strokes started hitting her g spot perfectly.

"You like that shit, baby?" Keyz whispered into Dior ear softly and kissed her neck.

Dior nodded feeling Keyz speeding up causing her toes to curl, moans to fall, and the grip on the back of Keyz neck to bruise.

"Please," Dior pleaded Keyz deep stroked forcefully.

"I love you." Keyz said letting his head fall back as he bit his lip holding onto Dior waist.

Dior didn't expect him to say that and caught herself staring at him.

Keyz noticed the silence and met her gaze still stroking.

"I love you too." He smiled as Dior grinned hoping to not regret those meaningful words later.

Dior pushed him back a bit and Keyz moved out of her.

Dior turned around and leaned on the sink.

Keyz smirked and held onto her hip and entered Dior.