Chapter 4- Fanboy

It was hard for me to tell her 'that's enough, after hearing her moans of euphoria for 30 minutes straight. The way she gripped my hair, arching her back toward me. The way she tried pushing me away before her liquid heaven seeped into my mouth, made me get a hard-on while operating on a patient. Not a good look

"Hey, Dr. Anderson!" A pair of nurses approached me during lunch. I unpacked the bowl of rice and chicken with brussels sprouts that Zora had prepared for me. She always had a knack for cooking.

"Hi." I'd hardly looked up at them. 

"So we were going out tonight with some more people from the division, we wanted to know if you'd like to come." 

I finally bared my eyes, Samantha Rodgers and Kaelis Nickle were who everyone called the 'medical sluts'. Obviously against the policy, they wore extremely tight scrubs to show off their bodacious curves, not to mention they knew that in the face, they were undeniably gorgeous, so they flaunted it.

Thus forcing the women who actually came to work to get shit done, to despise them. Rightfully so. "I'm led to believe that when you say 'some more people from the division' you mean other male nurses and doctors. Correct me if I'm wrong." 

"Well, what makes you think that?" Kaelis giggled. 

I scowled, "the women here hate the both of you." 

I could see Samantha's face redden, "so what if it's only men?

I chuckled and moved to heat the food. Of course, they followed me. 

"I couldn't give a fuck less, you're fucking half of them anyway. It's funny, most of them are married too."

"How is their infidelity our fault?"

"God stop speaking for each other. You're both grown women who sleep with married men despite them having kids and families to go home to. Not only that, some of these men's wives work here as well. You're both vile creatures that I don't want to get comfortable with."

"Just who do you think you are?! Prancing around as if you're better than everyone else here. Men have always looked down on women for doing what they did, and you just proved that you're just like the rest of them!" Samantha's voice had risen above the soft murmurs of the break room. I tilted my head.

"By all means, I think women should have the freedom to sleep with who they want and as many people as they want. But turning around and fucking a man who has a wife and kids, some of the fuckers you've slept with are fucking grandfathers and trust me, they're even more disgusting." I slammed the microwave shut. She pulled the gender equality card in a situation that didn't require it. "The shit that people say behind your backs is not something someone, even you two deserves. But hey, who am I?" I finally sat to eat my lunch.

*Zora's POV*

"Thank you for calling Safe Meridian, my name is King- Zora! Sorry, my name is Zora Lofton. To better assist you may I have your name and account number?"

This was the 6th time today I said his name. Every time I said it I felt butterflies down there. I kept being reminded of his face last night, I actually made him feel good, seeing him look down at me biting his lip, and even running his finger through my hair gripping it whenever I hit one of his sensitive spots or even ran my tongue over his veins.

"Hey, Zora!" Emily approached me at lunch.

"What is it?" I took my food out of the microwave. I'd made rice, chicken, and brussels sprouts in a rush this morning, I just hope King liked it.