Chapter 9- Reconcile

She's been in there for hours. I decided not to invade per her wishes. As long as I knew she was safe, I wouldn't bother her until she was ready to talk... If I'm not mistaken, that's one of the many ways to help build a healthy relationship with someone you love. Boundaries.

Finally, the bathroom door clicked. She cleared her throat as she exited wearing one of my shirts. As I looked up at her, I took off my glasses and closed my book. Her eyes were puffy, her nose was red, and her hands were fidgety.

"Are you... ok?" I whispered. She shrugged. I frowned and held my arms out to her.

I remember way back when we were younger; her mother used to call and guilt her, belittle her, make her feel like she was below herself. Zora would always come back to me in the same manner. It made me wonder...

She crawled onto the bed and into my arms. 

"I'm tired." She sighed. 

"Ok, baby." I turned off the lamp and snuggled her against me.

There were a few minutes of silence before her soft voice broke through the darkness. 

"Am I a burden to you?" She balled her fist on my chest, "if I am... I just want you to tell me... I'll never bother you again, King, I just wanted-"

"Sh. Did she call you again?- Don't answer that. You will never be a burden to me, Zora."

I stroked her hair; her soft sobs and tears made me silently curse Angelica, Zora's mother. 

*
*
*
*

I woke up to Zora, still fast asleep. The morning sun beamed on us, more specifically her. I couldn't help but admire her beauty as I brushed her hair out of her face. Her skin was beautiful; her plump lips were plump, her cheeks had the slightest tint of red complimenting her natural glow. 

I flipped her onto the bed and hovered over her continuing to idolize her features. Her soft d-cup breasts were something that I always looked back at; her nipples poked out, making me think about how they would feel in my mouth. Her stomach was perfect to me, she was very self-conscious of the weight she put on, but I think it made her look all the more beautiful. Thick, luscious thighs with a... tattoo? I knew she had a few, but I only saw the one on her collarbone that said 'Max Lofton 20xx-20xx'. Max was her dog that's died a few years ago. 

But this one, her thigh was different, 'we accept the love we think we deserve.'

I smiled a kissed the tatted area.

"Hm...?" She moaned 

"Good morning, beautiful." I rubbed her thighs. She giggled and ran her finger through her hair.

"If I didn't know, you 'd think you were a pervert." Her morning voice soft and sexy. 

*Zora's POV*

Slowly he kissed up my body and to my lips, "You're so fucking beautiful."

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes; he kissed all over my face inching his hand under my shirt. 

"They're hard." He pinched and pulled at one. I bit my lip holding my moan in, 

"Stop, King." I pushed him away. He frowned and sat up. 

"Wha-"

"You keep doing stuff like... that, knowing how bad I want to have sex with you. It's tiring. All of these urges that I have just to ride you to oblivion, yet you just tease me and pretend those feeling don't exist. I want to fuck you, King, I've wanted this for years, I'm a grown-ass fucking woman, I'm sure you've had sex with countless women, so what's so different about me? It's what I want!-" I started, but before I could finish, he forced my knees to my chest. 

"You think I don't want to fuck the shit out of you just like this? Reaching the deepest areas inside of you until you cum over and over again? Do you really think I don't want to plant my kids inside of you?" He groaned.

"When I take your virginity, I want it to be perfect-"

"God, this is perfect!" I spat. He chuckled.

"Did you know it just takes one time to get you pregnant? Just one."

"So use-"

"No... because I want to release my love inside of you, not in some latex balloon.-"

"Ok, so-"

"You're not following, are you? Let me explain this in the least venereal way possible- I WANT to get you pregnant. I WANT you to be my wife. But I can't do that right now. If I do that now, it'll get in the way of your career."

"So if you can't get me pregnant, you don't want to have sex with me... is that what you're saying."

"No... I'm saying I want to marry you before I have sex with you."

"Fucking seriously?" I pushed him off of me. "What about what I want? You didn't marry ANY of the other bitches you fucked. We should be able to have sex like any other couple. Do you know how bad I actually wanted to have sex with someone? Do you think I'm a fucking virgin because I want to 'remain pure'? The only reason I still have this 'innocence' is that I didn't want to fuck a man who only wanted to have sex. I couldn't give a fuck less about excuses King, I'm getting too old for you to be trying to wait. Fucking take it." I stormed out of the room.

Maybe I'm irrational... but put yourself in my shoes. Damn near 30 years without having sex may not be all that bad to everyone, but I want to have sex with him. He says he wants to get married first, but that doesn't mean we'll ever get married. What if, for some fucking reason, we just stop loving each other. Then what? I can wait, but I can't be with him and wait. When we have so much history together and do what we do, you'd think that his urge to have sex with me would be just as strong as mine.

"Zora!" He followed me down the hall and into the guest bedroom. 

The feeling of his embrace from behind made me forget what even pissed me off. He wrapped his arms around my body, kissed my neck, "you win." he whispered and ran one hand up to my throat. "One week in our new house and I'll give you what you want. Okay?"

"King, if you just don't want to have sex with me, that's fine-" I began, but he turned me around and pushed me onto the mattress. 

"I do," He crawled on top of me, "I wanna make you scream and cum all night; I wanna break into you for the first time and feel you clench around me. I'm just not mentally prepared. Look at what the very thought of it does to me."