Chapter 6- Indecisive

"Good morning, beautiful." My eyes fluttered open to see King standing in all of his glory. It'd been a week but we finally found a house and furniture. While I had already gotten everything out of my apartment, my landlord was kind enough to terminate the lease. So currently, I was staying with King. 

He'd decided to transfer to a hospital right by the house we'd purchased so he wanted me to go with him to his job today.

"Good morning, handsome." I bit my lip eyeing the gorgeous sight of his body.

"Being this sexy should be a crime." I smiled as he kissed my forehead and handed me a cup of coffee. As I sipped on it he stared at me, "what? you see something you like?" I set the cup on the side table. In the blink of an eye, he kissed me pushing me back down on the bed. 

Ah, I couldn't forget about the amount of oral sex we've had since I've been staying here. He eats me out about 3 times a day for absolutely no reason. 

"King..." I whispered as he opened my robe. 

"Yeah, babe?" He looked up at me. Did I mention he's been referring to me as babe, baby, baby girl, and all things couple related. Though I didn't mind at all, we just haven't confirmed nor denied that we were an 'item'. I mean... we might as well be, right? 

"You don't have to do this every day," I whispered as he kissed down my navel. He chuckled and looked up at me?

"Am I bad at it?" He kissed my clit. I bit my lip now regretting saying anything, seeing him down there made me crave the feeling of his rough tongue against me again. 

"Never mind, come on." I pushed his head down, the vibrations of his chuckle felt good as his tongue slathered my clit. I gripped his hair feeling my legs begin to shake, honestly, he'd gotten much better at finding the spot that really got me going. he caressed my thighs as his tongue slithered in and out of me. He twirled the thick muscle inside as he pushed my legs closer to my chest. He came back up again only staring at my cunt this time.

"This has got to be one of the prettiest pussies I've ever seen." He spit on it before going for my clit again. I could feel my face get hot while I tried to ignore such a venereal comment. 

My little bundle of nerves had become extremely sensitive, it was to the point that just the slightest tap of his tongue made me squeal in his grasp. 

But even then he didn't stop. He continued to attack the same area drawing me closer to an orgasm. It's become so intense that even my breathing had become grim. 

Before I knew it I was at my peak.

Suddenly his phone rang causing him to come to a halt. He spared me a pleading 'I'm sorry' look before sitting up.

"Hello? Hey mum." He sat up. I tilted my head, mum? I hadn't seen or heard from Mrs Anderson in years. Was she well? How was her husband? Did he overcome that ghastly disease?

"I've been meaning to call you." He sat at the edge of the bed.  I kneeled behind him kissing his shoulder and neck. Right underneath his jaw was one of his most sensitive spots. 

I caressed the area with my tongue sparing him a kiss every once in a while. I was kind of pissed. I feel like my orgasm just evaporated into thin air. Not saying that he should've ignored the phone call but sheesh. 

I crossed my legs in front of him and continued to fondle his smooth skin leaving my marks on his neck. The groans he was trying to hold back as he conversed with his mother were immaculate. I wondered how long he could keep this up.

 I smirked and got on my knees in front of him. Our eyes met for a split second and he bit his lip running his fingers through my hair. Slowly I pulled down his pyjamas and grabbed his rock solid throbbing length.