Chapter 13- Infatuation

"Your reward-" I began as she approached me, she pulled her hair back into a ponytail as her petite hands pushed against my chest, "Zora, they're still down there." She forced me back against the door.

Even then she still fell to her knees to greet my hardening erection. I wanted to pull her up and walk right back downstairs to tend to our guests, but against her, my willpower is depleted.

"For someone so resolute on not sexually entertaining me, you're pretty submissive when I attempt to please you." She pulled down my pyjama pants.

"You must not understand how irresistible you are." I grabbed her throat. In a swift motion, I had her against the door, staring into her lust-stained eyes. She opened her robe revealing her breasts, though I was focused on the voluptuous twins before me, the fact she wore no type of clothing hadn't escaped my thoughts.

Maybe I'd been putting too much thought into the whole waiting to have sex thing. It's something we both want and at that, it's a human's nature, and a prime pleasure, one that she's yet to experience.

I rose her into my arms as she latched onto my neck whilst wrapping her legs around me. Our lips connected, helping my phallus to become fully erect, as it stood on end, like the tease she was she began to grind her moistened crotch against my tip. I kissed her again before meeting with her eyes again, her pupils dilated substantially as her soft yet heavy breath brushed against my cheek.

I moved down to her neck sucking her skin into my mouth. Her mellow mews flooded my eardrums, I too had been engulfed in the thick cloud of lust.

Taking long strides toward the bed, I laid her down resting her head on the pillows. In a rush to remove my pants I crawled on top of her dying to feel her around me. I've waited long enough, any time further would've been like torture to the both of us.

I aligned myself with her entrance practically drooling at the thought of being inside of her

"Hurry.." She whispered pulling me closer. Just as I began to push inside of her, our names echoed the halls. I'd completely forgotten about our visitors.

"Dammit," I whispered, she sighed, her pupils constricted as she wiggled from beneath me.

"Put your clothes on." She closed her robe and exited the room.

*
*
*
*
*

"They left already?" I walked back downstairs after handling myself. She nodded and sipped on a glass of wine.

"They have to go deal with their job transfers." She mumbled. She was upset to say the very least. She hardly even wanted to look at me.

"Would you like to pick where we left off-"

"No." She spat placing the wine back in the cooler. I frowned, I realize I overwhelmed her, I'd been so adamant about not having sex with her, I hadn't even registered that I'd thrown a great mass on her. I feel part of me pressured her, though she wanted it to, it was all too fast, alas she was caught up in the moment as was I.

"Are you ok?"

Her eyes darted to my own, "you must take pleasure in doing that to me."

So I was right.

"Trust me, it pains me as much as it pains you."

"Does it?"

"Would you prefer if I put you up here?" I lifted her into my arms and placed her on the counter. They say the eyes are the window to the soul... the amount of time she spent gazing into my own, maybe that was what she saw.

"Why are you just staring?" I pulled her closer to the edge. I was feeling dominant, more dominant than I already was. Maybe it was her bratty demeanor. Something about her always wanting to get her way, and practically throwing a fit when denied painted the picture.